Yet another NSX Im wanting to pull the trigger on! JH4NA21693T000016

Thanks man...less then a week!!!! (fingers crossed)

Update:
Title has been released to florida DMV. Once the system updates I can got with Phuc to the DMV and sign her over.

My last update before I pick her up!!!

FINALLY...got my tickets to West palm Beach...Ill be there Monday at 10am. Phuc is picking me up and we are going straight to the DMV to make everything final.

I'll be in South Florida all day Monday and Tuesday leaving really early Weds morning prob about 5am. Feel free to hit me up for all u local guys...maybe a Hooters run on Tuesday evening?

I cant wait!!!

Erik. Would you like me to pick you up with the NSX or the FX? Na, I wouldn't risk parking the X at the airport:biggrin:. On another note, it's someone on Prime here passed throu the intersection of Jog road and Belverder this morning at @9:00am? I was waiting at the red light and saw you flying by going west on Belverder, what an awesome sight. I have no idea how beautiful the NSX would looks in motion until this morning:eek:. It appeared to be a stock 02+ Yellow and it just makes saying goodbye to my X that much harder:redface:

u wont have to park Phuc...Im only bring carry on's so road side pick up would work...lmao.

Erik. Would you like me to pick you up with the NSX or the FX? Na, I wouldn't risk parking the X at the airport:biggrin:. On another note, it's someone on Prime here passed throu the intersection of Jog road and Belverder this morning at @9:00am? I was waiting at the red light and saw you flying by going west on Belverder, what an awesome sight. I have no idea how beautiful the NSX would looks in motion until this morning:eek:. It appeared to be a stock 02+ Yellow and it just makes saying goodbye to my X that much harder:redface:
Phuc, reading ^^ this post gave me tear in my eye. Congrats on finanlly sold your nsx. Hope you come back with one in the future.

Erik B. Congrats on your new nsx, i know how it feels when you first picking your dream car. Hope you get back safe and sounds.

Erik. It's getting closer to the day now. I walk into the garage and admire my NSX only to find she's utterly stunning.......but sad...cough, cough. I also just gave her a quick farewell detailing this morning as you can see in the attached pics here. Even tho she's always shiny under my care but today is a special moment between Imola and Imola lover.

Attachments

• Fairwell detailing. 003.jpg
    Fairwell detailing. 003.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 96
  • Fairwell detailing. 004.jpg
    Fairwell detailing. 004.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 101

Erik. It's getting closer to the day now. I walk into the garage and admire my NSX only to find she's utterly stunning.......but sad...cough, cough. I also just gave her a quick farewell detailing this morning as you can see in the attached pics here. Even tho she's always shiny under my care but today is a special moment between Imola and Imola lover.

Erik, you big jerk. :biggrin:

My quest is over...I got it and Im home safely...didnt hit NOTHING on the road thank god and weather helped me out tons!!

I did a mini shoot with her and will get pics up soon.

Back