Yet another NSX Im wanting to pull the trigger on! JH4NA21693T000016

Congrats from me as well. I know Denver is closer to you, but if you ever make it over to Salt Lake City, you better let me know! I'd love to see this one in person.

This is only the 2nd NSX I've ever known to be in California. The only other one is the NSX that we sold to Harrison Ford.

I actually plan on hitting up SLC. What do u mean this is the only other NSX youve known to be in Cali tho?

Documents signed by Phuc and on there way back via FedEx. :biggrin:

Make sure you only bring a small handbag ... -and blue painter's tape- :biggrin::biggrin:
Oscar

Congrats from me as well. I know Denver is closer to you, but if you ever make it over to Salt Lake City, you better let me know! I'd love to see this one in person.

This is only the 2nd NSX I've ever known to be in California. The only other one is the NSX that we sold to Harrison Ford.

Please explain what on planet earth are you talking about:confused:

Ha, I just found the answer to my own question. My Imola spend it entire life in the East Coast, Florida to be exact but its port of entry was San Diego according to the Original Window Sticker.

Last edited:
Whoops! I meant Wyoming. I have no idea where I got California from...

Anyone know anything about this car?

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119409

I PMed the owner asking about the air lift system and if he is will to have it removed before selling. You guys are like a bunch of freaking PI's on here with these cars (which I love!) So this is why I am asking yall. :biggrin:

Thanks for any info on it.

In the pictures I noticed a RED Key that was still in the package like its never been used..
why is it the only key that is red and what is it used for?

just curious

In the pictures I noticed a RED Key that was still in the package like its never been used..
why is it the only key that is red and what is it used for?

just curious

The Red key, aka "the red key of death" is used to re-program a new key @ the dealership. Do NOT ever, I mean ever insert this into your ignition yourself or your current keys won't work and it will cost upwards of 1k to reprogram a new key to your car.

the red key, aka "the red key of death" is used to re-program a new key @ the dealership. Do not ever, i mean ever insert this into your ignition yourself or your current keys won't work and it will cost upwards of 1k to reprogram a new key to your car.

you serious???

^ Yes I am. You can find other threads on the subject. :) The red key is the first generation RFID chip immobilizer key. I believe this is only for 97+ NSX's.

Holy sh*** ... i must resist the temptation hhahahhaa, no seriously, i'll put inside a box with a sign **DO NOT TOUCH**
Thanks man!
OScar

I briefly read about it when I bought my NSX, but didn't think too much about it. A few friends were over and asked to start the NSX. I said "Sure, grab the key by the counter." When I walked past the counter heading to the garage, I noticed the red key was missing and my normal key was still there. I ran as fast as possible and tried to stop my buddy. It was too late....He said the key didn't work. I flipped out thinking my car was completely immobilized. Luckily, somehow, my regular key worked and I didn't have to tow the car to the dealership. Just pure luck. Maybe he didn't turn it all the way.. who knows....

I briefly read about it when I bought my NSX, but didn't think too much about it. A few friends were over and asked to start the NSX. I said "Sure, grab the key by the counter." When I walked past the counter heading to the garage, I noticed the red key was missing and my normal key was still there. I ran as fast as possible and tried to stop my buddy. It was too late....He said the key didn't work. I flipped out thinking my car was completely immobilized. Luckily, somehow, my regular key worked and I didn't have to tow the car to the dealership. Just pure luck. Maybe he didn't turn it all the way.. who knows....

Maybe your NSX was to powerful for the red key and killed it! Your car immobilized the key! Dam Im glad a got a Imola!!!

Maybe your NSX was to powerful for the red key and killed it! Your car immobilized the key! Dam Im glad a got a Imola!!!

when will this be finalized? when will you have the car? and most importantly, when are you bringing it by my dealership in SLC so I can see it?

Dont have an exact date yet. I got the paperwork back from Phuc yesterday but wasnt able to get them sent off. Doing it today via express mail.

Once my bank get the paperwork and sends me the check, I can book a flight to FL to pick it up. Im hoping next week sometime towards the end of the week. :confused:

Erik B.
I find this kinda unusual that you don't call or reply to my email but you sure keeping Prime update:rolleyes:

Erik B.
I find this kinda unusual that you don't call or reply to my email but you sure keeping Prime update:rolleyes:

Im military and work in the field for 4 days striaght. I cant check my yahoo account from work because of filters. Prime is one of the few sites I can check...you sure didnt send me a pm on here either tho.

Whats the deal?

Feel free to email me at [email protected] (my work email address)

Im military and work in the field for 4 days striaght. I cant check my yahoo account from work because of filters. Prime is one of the few sites I can check...you sure didnt send me a pm on here either tho.

Whats the deal?

Feel free to email me at [email protected] (my work email address)

I'm a little pissed because the whole world is being updated except the seller. I have enough tirekickers and chain pullers and when you're not directly stay in touch with me it's tell me you're not serious.

Ahhhh...USA1 I'm sure Erik is legit or else this thread would be turning into something "NSX Nick" related.

I bet your both just having a communication gap...Cool that you've got a buyer as I hear things are rough in the US for car sales.

I'm a little pissed because the whole world is being updated except the seller. I have enough tirekickers and chain pullers and when you're not directly stay in touch with me it's tell me you're not serious.

My IMOLA PEARL is sold to Erik B as of April-02-09. Thankx

My IMOLA PEARL is sold to Erik B as of April-02-09. Thankx

Thanks PHuC!!!!

Just a mis communication on my part. PHuC had some flakers so I understand where he was coming from. I was just waiting for the paperwork to go thru before i told him. I didnt wanna bother him with a bunch of phone calls but because of his past run in's with people pulling out, I guess I should have told him every move. But I sent him a deposit worthy of removing the forsale ad and seeing THIS guy right here is serious!! :biggrin:

Thanks PHuC!!!!

Just a mis communication on my part. PHuC had some flakers so I understand where he was coming from. I was just waiting for the paperwork to go thru before i told him. I didnt wanna bother him with a bunch of phone calls but because of his past run in's with people pulling out, I guess I should have told him every move. But I sent him a deposit worthy of removing the forsale ad and seeing THIS guy right here is serious!! :biggrin:

Nice! When are you flying down to pick it up? Be sure to take pics when you get there and during the trip back.

Just waiting on the banks to transfer titles and what not. Such a pain in the freaking ass!!! His loan company and the great Sun Shine state aren’t the fastest at getting things done. Mean while I’m making payments on a car I don’t have yet...lmfao. I like to call it Cuban luck (I’m cuban if ur wondering). Shit can never just go right and be nice and fast like I would like for it to be...lol. It’s all good tho, I’ve waited this long, another week or 2 won’t kill me. (my wife seems to think it might tho!)

I'll keep everyone posted for sure. Thanks guys...

signed,
“a patient future NSX owner” lol

Just waiting on the banks to transfer titles and what not. Such a pain in the freaking ass!!! His loan company and the great Sun Shine state aren’t the fastest at getting things done. Mean while I’m making payments on a car I don’t have yet...lmfao. I like to call it Cuban luck (I’m cuban if ur wondering). Shit can never just go right and be nice and fast like I would like for it to be...lol. It’s all good tho, I’ve waited this long, another week or 2 won’t kill me. (my wife seems to think it might tho!)

I'll keep everyone posted for sure. Thanks guys...

signed,
“a patient future NSX owner” lol

That is normal, believe me I know!

Erik, hang tight man! The X is safe in my garage and constantly under my watchful eyes and ears. Matter of fact, I'm even more careful now than before I sold it to you mainly because I want to see the satisfactory look on your face when you get here:biggrin:. I have received more than 80% payment from you as of today 4-4-09 and I know how anxious you are and if I could deliver the X to you right now I would. Tomorrow is going to be a beautiful day and soon you'll find yourself behind the wheel of your dream ride.

PHuC

Back