Yet another NSX Im wanting to pull the trigger on! JH4NA21693T000016

Anyone know anything about this car?

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119409

I PMed the owner asking about the air lift system and if he is will to have it removed before selling. You guys are like a bunch of freaking PI's on here with these cars (which I love!) So this is why I am asking yall. :biggrin:

Thanks for any info on it.

Re: Yet another NSX Im wanting to pull the trigger on!

Just got a PM back from the seller and he didnt state it had been sold yet nor that a sale was pending.

Last edited:
You should reach out to starbai and ask him.

Re: Yet another NSX Im wanting to pull the trigger on!

I was under the impression that starbai bought this car based on this post.

I had my loan approved and everything, I was actually about to drive up to see him today to drop off the two bank checks. Some personal stuff came up and unfortunately I wont be able to pick it up any longer.

Sucks car seemed perfect.

Eitherway it needs a good home, PM him he's a great guy who took awesome care of it.

USA1 is a great guy and we bonded as Imola owners. Its too bad we both sold but you never know if we'll be back :wink:. I'd tap this Imola!

Good luck!

Everythings done with the loan company. Only a matter of time, mailing documents back and forth and me actually getting on a plane to Florida to pick her up!!!!!!! :eek:

This seems to good to be true just yet so Im still holding my breath but wow...happening so fast!!!! Life long dream about to come true! :cool:

Everythings done with the loan company. Only a matter of time, mailing documents back and forth and me actually getting on a plane to Florida to pick her up!!!!!!! :eek:

This seems to good to be true just yet so Im still holding my breath but wow...happening so fast!!!! Life long dream about to come true! :cool:

NICE, good luck and congrats!

EDIT: What part of florida? PM me, maybe I can drive you there, if it doesn't mess my schedule!

i MIGHT be interested in the airlift system if you are interested in selling it.... PM me if you are...Dave

He's removing it from the car before I pick it up. Contact him.

An update:

All paperwork has been fwd to him. He's gonna sign it and send it back to me then off to the loan company. Once thats done...its a done deal. Im still in shock this is going down. I wont believe it until Im driving her 2000 miles cross country! :eek::biggrin:

An update:

All paperwork has been fwd to him. He's gonna sign it and send it back to me then off to the loan company. Once thats done...its a done deal. Im still in shock this is going down. I wont believe it until Im driving her 2000 miles cross country! :eek::biggrin:

You are taking HER 2000 miles into three different timezone? Now that's what I call Distance Lover:biggrin:

An update:

Hope all goes well! Congratulations! If this had been three years from now, you would have had competition for this car!

Hopefully in three years i'll be able to have an 02+ Imola Orange of my own!

I remembered when you were out here and we met up at the monthly south coast meeting. I told you that Imola was my favorite color, you have my dream car. Damn you Erik, Congrats bro.

Last edited:
I remembered when you were out here and we met up at the monthly south coast meeting. I told you that Imola was my favorite color, you have my dream car. Damn you Erik, Congrats bro.

yea...told u it was either Imola/LBBP for me. NEVER did i think id actually have one...

Dont have her just yet so, im not getting too too happy. Its surreal feeling at this point. :redface:

Congrats from me as well. I know Denver is closer to you, but if you ever make it over to Salt Lake City, you better let me know! I'd love to see this one in person.

This is only the 2nd NSX I've ever known to be in California. The only other one is the NSX that we sold to Harrison Ford.

congrats! Just a small bit of advice, PLEASE check the tire pressure if you are driving her back. Check it from time to time, and especially watch out for potholes when you go through the midwest. I blew out a tire on my way back from picking my car. I hit some road debris, but I think my pressure was low as well.

Thanks man. I actually drove my Type R from Miami to Shreveport, LA. Then not to long ago I drove her from Shreveport to Cheyenne (If u know anything about ITRs u kno they dont hav crusie...so that was nothing less then a PIA). Im kinda know the route pretty good and didnt have any issue's. But I do plan on taking it easy and enjoying the ride home. :biggrin:

PS
Documents signed by Phuc and on there way back via FedEx. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Back