Wrecked NSX JH4NA1153NT000310

shawn110975

Suspended
Guys I was tring to bid on this wrecked Red/ivory 1992 NSX today being sold outta Riverview Florida from Copart, and was thinking it was gonna sell around 3-5K, well I was all set and bid bid bid 6800 and done, and kept going up and up and the car sold for 12-13K to a guy in Hunduras. a guy in texas was battling it out with him but didnt win.

I went and looked at the car today before the bidding and it was a roll over, Cert of destruct in FL. the vin number was JH4NA1153NT000310
the front end was bad but 99% of the body was mint. The NSX was from Clearwater beach FL. 199,999 miles.

A wrecked NSX goes for that much, and get this a 2009 BMW with minor front end and deployed airbags went for 1900 kinda says alot about the car huh.

even after Death an NSX holds its value.

Last edited:
Re: Wrecked NSX

Weird. Especially when you consider that there's one guy here (stevetwors) can't unload his car for $16K, and another guy (ChadAtlanta) reports that he picked up his car for $14K!::eek:

Last edited:

in 2007, I saw an advertisement for a seriously broken NSX, folded frame and all the damaged body, the car was sold " for parts" , it was sold 17000€ (22K$), here in Europe, car NSX are much more expensive in the USA, mine is of 1992 and it has 100K miles, I paid 34000€ (42K$)

Weird. Especially when you consider that there's one guy here (stevetwors) can't unload his car for $16K, and another guy (ChadAtlanta) reports that he picked up his car for $14K!::eek:

Not sure where you heard (ChadAtlanta) paid 14k, but I was there and that was not the case...unless I was lied to.:confused:

Not sure where you heard (ChadAtlanta) paid 14k, but I was there and that was not the case...unless I was lied to.:confused:

He stated it here....

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138182

In May, I purchased my 91 w/ 90k miles from a single owner who used same mechanic it's whole life, had the car inspected (unfortunately it is in snap ring range) and was amazed when we were able to negotiate the price to $14K (The car was for sale due to an upcoming divorce settlement, unfortunately).

Crazy prices these days. I'll say this if you can't afford to wait - then you are going to get hammered. The "sharks can smell the blood in the water"! So to speak. It's the guys that can hold out that make the bucks. Even still this is a bad time to sell. I still have a hard time with 22k for a wrecked car in Europe. Man that is unreal. Things have always been different over there. Cars sell higher - that's my experience and that's why you see Europeans coming here for cars - many of our US sold - old 911s - the long hoods are going back to Europe. There you have it.

Back