Would you buy the new Spoon NSX-R?

• Yes!

Votes: 35 22.9%
  • No

Votes: 94 61.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 24 15.7%

• Total voters
That's some pricey parts. Yikes! Can't you get a pair of RECARO seats for $2,000. And do you really need $650 floor mats and $2,500 in Interior carpeting and Roof liner?

Some of these prices seem absurd.
Another failure to understand why NSX R parts are worth the moola. Why buy a gold Rolex for $25 grand when you can have a Casio for $50.

Why buy a 911 when there is VW Beetle.

Last edited:
All exterior and interior parts will be NA2 NSX-R OEM parts. The brakes and suspension are Spoon. The exhaust is NA2 NSX-R as well. The engine will be producing about 300hp and is Spoon blue printed and balanced. Before anyone gets upset about the HP number weight is another issue and I'm waiting as Edmun is going to be getting back to me on it. He said though it maybe around 2200lbs:eek:

Phase 2 begins once the first five cars are sold and will be the converting of customer cars to NSX-R specs. No cost yet as they have to see how these sell.

I'll admit I was a little disappointed until he told me that weight. That car would be insane at that weight! I sure hope that's possible.
Lot of money for a car that would match up to a Lotus Elise/Exige Type R or Honda K20, yes?

Lot of money for a car that would match up to a Lotus Elise/Exige Type R or Honda K20, yes?

Couple of magazines will be testing it so maybe we can see it's performance. This car is lighter and stronger than an NSX-R which performed much better than it's specs would imply so you never know.

Plus their will only be five of these so depends on what you value.

Couple of magazines will be testing it so maybe we can see it's performance. This car is lighter and stronger than an NSX-R which performed much better than it's specs would imply so you never know.

Plus their will only be five of these so depends on what you value.
Would you expect this car to be upvalued with its limited production or devalued because of it?

Or let me put it this way. Would you buy the car and attempt to resell it for more than is initial sale price?

Would you expect this car to be upvalued with its limited production or devalued because of it?

Or let me put it this way. Would you buy the car and attempt to resell it for more than is initial sale price?

Seems to me it would be upvalued.

To answer honestly if I get one I'm driving it! If someone offers me than what I paid I don't know that I'd sell knowing I couldn't get another.

Another failure to understand why NSX R parts are worth the moola. Why buy a gold Rolex for $25 grand when you can have a Casio for $50.

Why buy a 911 when there is VW Beetle.

I still don't see it worth that much. Some people just like to spend money on over priced things.
So does the gold Rolex give better time than the casio?

I guess people like me like stuff for what it does not to show of how much money I have.

I still don't see it worth that much. Some people just like to spend money on over priced things.
So does the gold Rolex give better time than the casio?

I guess people like me like stuff for what it does not to show of how much money I have.
Brother, is that the Truth. Over on the Ferrari talk, this Doc has been trying to get screwed for a month now. I have told him by email and on the Forum that he's an idiot, the car is baaaaaaad and the previous Owner worse. Yet, today, he posts the 248 things wrong with the car and wants to know if he should jet plane to buy his lemon.

:eek:

brother, is that the truth. Over on the ferrari talk, this doc has been trying to get screwed for a month now. I have told him by email and on the forum that he's an idiot, the car is baaaaaaad and the previous owner worse. Yet, today, he posts the 248 things wrong with the car and wants to know if he should jet plane to buy his lemon.

:eek:

huh??

If I could afford it maybe...Does it come with a Honda/Acura Factory Warrenty LOL. I am in the Air Force so I have to say my answer is no

Back