Would u guys trade an S2000 for an NSX?

I bought the S2000 for my daily driver and it's open top fun. The lines are clean but I always loved the exotic look of the NSX!

for those of you with the Targa top, do you find it adequate or comparable to a convertible or more like a sunroof?

Been thinking about picking up a used NSX for a while now but still haven't pulled the trigger!

any inputs appreciated from you owners :)

rick

The NSX's targa top does not offer the true convertible feel, but it does allow more air in than a conventional sunroof. Best way I can describe it would be a convertible with a huge windblocker.

Hello! You have an interesting situation, but one that I am somewhat familiar with. Since I currently own an S2000 and a couple of NSX's I just solved the problem of 'what to get' by having both. :D

Seriously, I enjoy each car for different thing. The S2000 allows you to have a full open top experience and drive a car that handles like a big go-kart. It is a huge amount of fun to drive, and if you break it the repairs are less expensive than an NSX. ;)

On the flip side, the NSX is faster and more exotic looking, which is pleasing to the eye (at least for me), and the levels of refinement are a bit higher in the NSX than in the S2000. Not that the S2000 is bad at all, just that the NSX has more in the way of creatue comforts (power seats, Bose stereo, etc.).

When it comes down to it, I love both the S2000 and the NSX. They each do their specific job perfectly, and that is why I have them. You really should drive an NSX-T and see what you think in terms of how the car fits YOU. That is the only way to do this. Or...you could just do what I did and start building your own little fleet of VTEC powered cars and never get rid of any of them. ;)

Back