Would Love a NSX!!!!!!!!

Hi Michael,

It was great to meet you and have a chat about the NSX. Good luck with the search for a new car.

As for the "go for a strap" comment, I haven't had to "go for a strap" since I was naughty at school!!! Back then I always used to wear two or three pairs of footy shorts under my school pants to stop it hurting!!!

It must be Cane Toad language!!!

All the best,

David

If it is possible, I'm now even more in love with the NSX........MASSIVE thanks to David. :biggrin:

I think you guys are developing your own language up there.
I heard a few words from Kevin Rudd the other day on youtube that i've never heard before aswell.
Next time i come up to Queenland i will bring a translater
:smile:

Don't tell me you never heard of "go for a squirt" either. And that can mean 2 things :biggrin:

Don't tell me you never heard of "go for a squirt" either. And that can mean 2 things :biggrin:
Or maybe 3 things:wink:
'go for a spin' would be the southern translation.
I actully liberated my nsx from queensland and if my plan comes to fruition ALL Oz nsx will be located in Victoria..:smile:

Last edited:
Or maybe 3 things:wink:
'go for a spin' would be the southern translation.
I actully liberated my nsx from queensland and if my plan comes to fruition ALL Oz nsx will be located in Victoria..:smile:

If all my plans come to fruition, all the beautiful, tanned, fit willing women will be liberated to Qld .

Hang on wait ! Thats already happened :cool:

Hi Michael,

It was great to meet you and have a chat about the NSX. Good luck with the search for a new car.

All the best,

David

It was great to meet you too mate.

I now know what I want and willing to wait for it to come. Looking forward to our next catchup!

My potential 2 yr journey formally started on Sunday. :|

Back