Work Meister S1R

Sweet. I actually have been working on putting together a set of these Work's in similiar sizing. If you don't want to post, pm me the rear offset you went with. My advan model 5's in the rear are 19x10 19mm and are aggressive... but I was going to try 19x10.5 15mm in the works.

Sweet. I actually have been working on putting together a set of these Work's in similiar sizing. If you don't want to post, pm me the rear offset you went with. My advan model 5's in the rear are 19x10 19mm and are aggressive... but I was going to try 19x10.5 15mm in the works.

I fitted Work Meister S1 3P 19X10.5 +17 super snug with 245's with stock fenders. My current Work S1R fitment is soooooo far beyond that with tires tucking, with no artificially induced Negative camber:biggrin:

I fitted Work Meister S1 3P 19X10.5 +17 super snug with 245's with stock fenders. My current Work S1R fitment is soooooo far beyond that with tires tucking, with no artificially induced Negative camber:biggrin:

how much camber were you running with that setup? im looking to move up to 8.5 and 10.5. just trying to figure out what offsets i want to go with.

Last edited:
how much camber were you running with that setup? im looking to move up to 8.5 and 10.5. just trying to figure out what offsets i want to go with.

Never touched the camber...whatever camber is induced by lowering is what it is...On a stock fender, IF.....you want to have a pretty crazy/aggressive stance with decent tire stretch if you plan on slamming your NSX from my own personal experience.....would be in the +20's on a 10.5 with a 245. Otherwise, stay conservative with offsets in the +40's.

Never touched the camber...whatever camber is induced by lowering is what it is...On a stock fender, IF.....you want to have a pretty crazy/aggressive stance with decent tire stretch if you plan on slamming your NSX from my own personal experience.....would be in the +20's on a 10.5 with a 245. Otherwise, stay conservative with offsets in the +40's.

Also keep in mind not all 245s are the same. Different brand tires may be a lil different when fitting wheels and tires that are that aggressive. Just changing brands may create issues. Just something to keep in mind.

PICS :biggrin:

^^THIS^^ BTW the CCWs look sick 2!

Last edited:
Back