Wonderful Community.. Thank you EdiddyNSX..

I had car issues tonight and i called all my car friends and nobody picked up. Frustrated and not sure what to do, I ran down my phone list and I saw "EDDIE NSX" on my phone list. I called Eddie as a final attempt to find a solution to my car problem.. I called and I didn't expect much because I never met him.. But he picked up while my so called "guy friends" were all MIA. He was willing to help..

He offered to drive out to Irvine and help me out any way possible. Long story short, AAA came out (thanks to Eddie.. i don't have AAA) and towed my car home for me.

The take home message: You can find help in the least expecting places.. When friends can let you down, sometimes a stranger can help bring you back up.. :)

Thanks again PRIME and EDIDDYNSX! What Eddie did really confirms what an awesome community NSXPRIME has..

i've only meet eddy once, but he really is an outstading guy.

Met Eddie for the first time on Gil's BBQ day. This wasn't the first time he helped out a fellow prime member in need. Great person Eddie is. Cheers to you!

I've known Eddie for the last 3 years and I must say he is one great member of this NSX community and a great person overall.

Danny it was very nice to meet you and no need to thank me. I am glad you at least got your car back to your place. I understand why you were paranoid with your car after seeing how people tried to break in it.

Thanks to all the guys here for the love! I would do the same for anyone because I would hope someone would help me one day if I needed it.

Have fun in Vegas and I'll let Danny answer what happened with his car since it was kinda funny and I think he should share.

So anyone else coming to south coast acura for the meet? You guys should come if you can make it.....summer is creeping up so its time to gather more.

I would say lets meet up and then Hooters afterwards? :biggrin:

Yeah and he even gives away tires! :biggrin: Eddie is a class act.

Eddy is a class act!

IMG_8430100502Eddie-1.jpg

^Taken on Sunday, May 2nd at Gil's BBQ.

That's not the first time Eddie has helped someone out. He's a great guy.

Nice post!

And, no! Eddie, you can't have the seats. :wink:

Steve you know you want to swap those uncomfortable seats of yours with my cushy ones.....:tongue::biggrin:

Danny it was very nice to meet you and no need to thank me. I am glad you at least got your car back to your place. I understand why you were paranoid with your car after seeing how people tried to break in it.

Thanks to all the guys here for the love! I would do the same for anyone because I would hope someone would help me one day if I needed it.

Have fun in Vegas and I'll let Danny answer what happened with his car since it was kinda funny and I think he should share.

So anyone else coming to south coast acura for the meet? You guys should come if you can make it.....summer is creeping up so its time to gather more.

I would say lets meet up and then Hooters afterwards? :biggrin:

haha. I made a mistake all because I thought I knew what i was doing in the dark.. FYI, always carry a flashlight..

my car's battery died and i was trying to jump it in the dark. I crossed the + and - terminals and i heard a huge pop.. turns out my fuse died.. Never made this mistake, ever..

thanks again Ed! really appreciate it. i got you next time if you need any help w/ anything!

No problem bud, I guess you're back from LV? Hope you had fun.

I suggest getting an alarm and boa club if you don't have one. Its better than nothing to protect your car.

Back