Will I Win or Lose?

stupid question... yes, but im curious to know

a co worker wants to run my nsx really badly. here is his dyno graph
cesarandal.jpg

hes running a greddy turbo kit on his s2000. stock internals + 3mm headgasket, 3" exhaust, aem ems

im running a 3.2L stock comptech autorotor, with comptech intake, comptech headers, comptech exhaust, and test pipes. i never got the car dynoed at this setup.

out of curiosity, if i do run him which im against at this time, will i win or lose? theoretically of course.

On paper, your CTSC should be pumping out 380whp and 280tq. And given that the NSX is more traction due to the mid engine, you win.
i agree. and if this is track he has no chance. if its a drag it would be more of a drivers race (if you miss a shift) but still shouldnt be close.

i believe that you will have him on not only power and traction, but also weight

+ after 110 his S2k suffers TREMENDOUSLY from drag, unless he has hardtop,

I have been around FI S2k's ... they are quick out of the line, once rolling you have a good chance, I am 260@ the wheels and didn't get left in the dust by FI S2k's ... you with a SC are in a very good shape.

But in the end, it's all on the driver ... there's lots of people with Dyno beasts that get scared after 90mph LOL

OScar

Do it at the track, don't want to read any street racing threads!!!:cool:

You should win, you make more power if your car is healthy, and your gears are longer. At the drag strip you should have to shift one less time, and the longer first gear helps with the 60' time. Kick his ass them report back to us. I intend to go back to atco in south jersey this feburary in the dead middle of winter to try to get a 108-110mph trap speed. We should set somthing up so we all can go together.

Please guys, don't ruin this thread in such early stage, OP didn't even mention WHERE or anything, seems like there's some anxiety when it comes to judging people ... please chill, OR if you don't want to read, just ignore but as far as I know the OP is just hypothetically thinking about his car capabilities vs another car.

Oscar

Back