Whos NSX is this?

Was in West Covina the other day and ran across a few NSX's parked in a parking garage. It seemed like a small meet. Had to take a pic of this turbocharged NSX. Anyone know whos the owner? Had a question about there set up.

Attachments

• PIC-0033.jpg
    PIC-0033.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 609
Wow sweet ride. I didnt have much time to check out your set up but what are you running? I heard you drive by later on and it sounds good. I was at I think your neighbors house. We had a poker tournament going on.

Thanks, I appreciate it. Next time say hi.

As far as engine mods, they are as follows:

ScienceofSpeed forged low compression piston with Xylan skirt coating, rings, pins, & locks
bush small rod end for floating piston
MLS head gasket set
polished crankshaft journals
full cylinder head & cylinder block internal gaskets, seals, & bearing set
new timing belt
mill heads, valve job, & gas check
disassembly & assembly of engine, set ring gap, blueprint clearances on rotating assembly
big flange stepped sleeved cylinder block machined & honed
balanced & blueprinted rotating assembly
ARP head stud kit
sized billet chromoly steel connecting rods
ScienceofSpeed 36mm SS intake valve set
ScienceofSpeed 30mm Inconel exhaust valve set
cylinder head port work
Locking Timing Belt Tensioner
ARP NSX Main Stud Kit
ScienceofSpeed LMA Kit
ScienceofSpeed Dual Valve Springs
ScienceofSpeed Titanium Valve Spring Retainer Set
ScienceofSpeed Billet Oil Pump Gear Set
ARC Baffled High Capacity Oil Pan
ScienceofSpeed NSX Billet Camshaft Plugs
Stage 2 NSX Front and rear Engine Mounts
Engine assembled by Ffej @ Science of Speed in Tempe
PWR Radiator with built in water/oil oil cooler
Custom dual 10 inch radiator fans
Custom built at home Headers and turbo manifold
Custom built at home turbo system
Precision Turbo pt67
Tial wastegate and blowoff valve
4 inch downpipe, 4 inch muffler, and 4 inch single exhaust.
Air to water Intercooler
AEM ecu tuned by UMS in Tempe
RC 750 injectors
Walboro 225 HP fuel pump
Upgraded fuel lines and filter

DSC00234.jpg

Wow sweet ride. I didnt have much time to check out your set up but what are you running? I heard you drive by later on and it sounds good. I was at I think your neighbors house. We had a poker tournament going on.

You know Maribel?:rolleyes:

Thanks, I appreciate it. Next time say hi.

As far as engine mods, they are as follows:

ScienceofSpeed forged low compression piston with Xylan skirt coating, rings, pins, & locks
bush small rod end for floating piston
MLS head gasket set
polished crankshaft journals
full cylinder head & cylinder block internal gaskets, seals, & bearing set
new timing belt
mill heads, valve job, & gas check
disassembly & assembly of engine, set ring gap, blueprint clearances on rotating assembly
big flange stepped sleeved cylinder block machined & honed
balanced & blueprinted rotating assembly
ARP head stud kit
sized billet chromoly steel connecting rods
ScienceofSpeed 36mm SS intake valve set
ScienceofSpeed 30mm Inconel exhaust valve set
cylinder head port work
Locking Timing Belt Tensioner
ARP NSX Main Stud Kit
ScienceofSpeed LMA Kit
ScienceofSpeed Dual Valve Springs
ScienceofSpeed Titanium Valve Spring Retainer Set
ScienceofSpeed Billet Oil Pump Gear Set
ARC Baffled High Capacity Oil Pan
ScienceofSpeed NSX Billet Camshaft Plugs
Stage 2 NSX Front and rear Engine Mounts
Engine assembled by Ffej @ Science of Speed in Tempe
PWR Radiator with built in water/oil oil cooler
Custom dual 10 inch radiator fans
Custom built at home Headers and turbo manifold
Custom built at home turbo system
Precision Turbo pt67
Tial wastegate and blowoff valve
4 inch downpipe, 4 inch muffler, and 4 inch single exhaust.
Air to water Intercooler
AEM ecu tuned by UMS in Tempe
RC 750 injectors
Walboro 225 HP fuel pump
Upgraded fuel lines and filter

DSC00234.jpg

dude what is going on in your trunk? lol :biggrin:

You know Maribel?:rolleyes:

Ya she is my buyer at lobel financial. Havent known her that long but ya.

So im starting to get back into the mix of things with my NSX and trying to see where the local meets are. Ive been to busy opening my own business to get out much. I just finished installing my BBSC and its going to be heading out for tunning at the end of this month. My car has been a project for the past 6 years or so that I kinda lost interest in. Its been parked with out as much of a drive around the block for the past year and half. Finally got around to installing the BBSC that has been sitting on my shelf for 4 years. Seeing that many NSX's in one spot got me motivated to get this car back on the road. I have to many project cars that I tried to complete all at the same time and now if I dont get my dream car (NSX) going im just going to sell it. Cant believe I even said NSX and sell in the same sentence:eek:. So basically looking for some motivation from some of the locals. Any input on a local tunner? I was told today bisimoto in ontario is a good shop for tuning my BBSC.

Ya she is my buyer at lobel financial. Havent known her that long but ya.

So im starting to get back into the mix of things with my NSX and trying to see where the local meets are. Ive been to busy opening my own business to get out much. I just finished installing my BBSC and its going to be heading out for tunning at the end of this month. My car has been a project for the past 6 years or so that I kinda lost interest in. Its been parked with out as much of a drive around the block for the past year and half. Finally got around to installing the BBSC that has been sitting on my shelf for 4 years. Seeing that many NSX's in one spot got me motivated to get this car back on the road. I have to many project cars that I tried to complete all at the same time and now if I dont get my dream car (NSX) going im just going to sell it. Cant believe I even said NSX and sell in the same sentence:eek:. So basically looking for some motivation from some of the locals. Any input on a local tunner? I was told today bisimoto in ontario is a good shop for tuning my BBSC.

how fun! first thing's first though homie...start hangin' out with us and we'll keep you motivated!:biggrin:

dude what is going on in your trunk? lol :biggrin:

A lot of extra HP is what's going on :).

projectnsx said:
So im starting to get back into the mix of things with my NSX and trying to see where the local meets are. Ive been to busy opening my own business to get out much. I just finished installing my BBSC and its going to be heading out for tunning at the end of this month. My car has been a project for the past 6 years or so that I kinda lost interest in. Its been parked with out as much of a drive around the block for the past year and half. Finally got around to installing the BBSC that has been sitting on my shelf for 4 years. Seeing that many NSX's in one spot got me motivated to get this car back on the road. I have to many project cars that I tried to complete all at the same time and now if I dont get my dream car (NSX) going im just going to sell it. Cant believe I even said NSX and sell in the same sentence:eek:. So basically looking for some motivation from some of the locals. Any input on a local tunner? I was told today bisimoto in ontario is a good shop for tuning my BBSC

Sounds like you have a fun project man. Definitely hit any of us up when you got her ready and we'll get a meet together. As far as tuning, I've heard quite a few people swear by bisimoto, at least in SoCal, so you should be safe taking your car there. What kind of HP goals are you working towards? Any other fun cars in the stable? My name is Stephen by the way.

Sounds like you have a fun project man. Definitely hit any of us up when you got her ready and we'll get a meet together. As far as tuning, I've heard quite a few people swear by bisimoto, at least in SoCal, so you should be safe taking your car there. What kind of HP goals are you working towards? Any other fun cars in the stable? My name is Stephen by the way.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the support. Im looking to get 400hp or so. Getting the meth injection next. Ya i have a few other ponies in the stable. A wide range from a 21" lifted F-350 to a 500hp 10.67 quarter mile EG hatchback. Just purchased a 300 SRT-8 that has been a lot of fun also. Cars are my life.

projectnsx said:
Thanks for the support. Im looking to get 400hp or so. Getting the meth injection next. Ya i have a few other ponies in the stable. A wide range from a 21" lifted F-350 to a 500hp 10.67 quarter mile EG hatchback. Just purchased a 300 SRT-8 that has been a lot of fun also. Cars are my life.

Hehe, man, you don't know how often I've been known to say "Cars are my life." The SRT-8 is a fun ride and I've wanted to pick one up for my dad, but I think it'll be his bday present. The EG sounds fun too and 10's is quite respectable in that car, I used to be around a lot of the highest HP and Quickest ET Honda's in the country. At that time I was really into drag racing, but since have switched focus to tracking. Where do you live by the way?

Hehe, man, you don't know how often I've been known to say "Cars are my life." The SRT-8 is a fun ride and I've wanted to pick one up for my dad, but I think it'll be his bday present. The EG sounds fun too and 10's is quite respectable in that car, I used to be around a lot of the highest HP and Quickest ET Honda's in the country. At that time I was really into drag racing, but since have switched focus to tracking. Where do you live by the way?

I live here in Riverside. Trust me on the SRT-8 its a blast:biggrin:. So much power in a big 4 door. All I installed so far was a b&g stage 2 PCM and a Magnaflow exhaust. Im pushing 475hp which is an extra 50hp over stock. I use it now as a daily driver and have since parked my 745li which is a slug in comparison.

I live here in Riverside. Trust me on the SRT-8 its a blast:biggrin:. So much power in a big 4 door. All I installed so far was a b&g stage 2 PCM and a Magnaflow exhaust. Im pushing 475hp which is an extra 50hp over stock. I use it now as a daily driver and have since parked my 745li which is a slug in comparison.

Yes I've been at the wheel of a 680hp SRT-8, they are no joke whatsoever! I would love to run yours against my M6.

Yes I've been at the wheel of a 680hp SRT-8, they are no joke whatsoever! I would love to run yours against my M6.

Thats funny you say M6. I had a 645ci when they first came out and loved that car. Never got a chance to take an M6 out for a spin but can only imagine how the handling and power is. That would be a good run between the two cars but Im almost 100% positive your V10 putting out 500hp will take me without to much of a struggle. But as they say "Its not the car its the driver" :rolleyes:.

Thats funny you say M6. I had a 645ci when they first came out and loved that car. Never got a chance to take an M6 out for a spin but can only imagine how the handling and power is. That would be a good run between the two cars but Im almost 100% positive your V10 putting out 500hp will take me without to much of a struggle. But as they say "Its not the car its the driver" :rolleyes:.

Yeah the M6 is my daily, as I feel like I am driving a monster truck over the LA streets compared to the NSX. Definitely a fun car, but unfortunately a lot slower than I had first imagined. They take Gallardo's, but it just doesn't feel 'fast' in comparison to the NSX. And yes, I hear you on the "Its not the car" statement, but definitely not much to do when just slamming the pedal down :). Hurry up and get that NSX done so we can put together a small meet!

we don't necessarily need to wait for the nsx to come. that shouldn't be the only reason to host a meet. we should just meet regardless hehe. :tongue:

SHHHHH!!!!!! I was trying to keep him motivated :biggrin:!!

LoL..... Yes, the time is near. I just ordered a Comptech FPR and also installing my Sparco Torino seats that have been sitting around for the past few years waiting on the seat rails to come in. Im starting to find parts that I bought 2-4 years ago that I forgot I never installed:confused:. Found a harness bar that I thought was part of a roll cage for another car. Im due to find so much more just need the time to check.

LoL..... Yes, the time is near. I just ordered a Comptech FPR and also installing my Sparco Torino seats that have been sitting around for the past few years waiting on the seat rails to come in. Im starting to find parts that I bought 2-4 years ago that I forgot I never installed:confused:. Found a harness bar that I thought was part of a roll cage for another car. Im due to find so much more just need the time to check.

Gotta love going through all that stuff :). If you find anything you don't need, you can always donate to one of us :wink:.

Hi i'm in riverside too :)

coffee meetup next sunday boys? westminster haha!!

Back