Whos NSX is this?

Well im back in town and time to start tearing threw all these parts. I am on the market for a meth injection and an aftercooler if you or someone you know has one for sale. Ill check and see what parts i have that ill be letting go. I know I have a comptech carbon fiber air box thats on the market,

Well im back in town and time to start tearing threw all these parts. I am on the market for a meth injection and an aftercooler if you or someone you know has one for sale. Ill check and see what parts i have that ill be letting go. I know I have a comptech carbon fiber air box thats on the market,

Great to hear. Any guesstimated ETA on completion of your car?

It's now mid-April :) :), any update on the beast?

Yup, Got it on the trailer and off to the muffler shop to get my new exhaust installed. Also purchased a Comptech FPR and having that installed before the tune. I need to get ahold of someone over at Bishimoto in ontario to schedule the tune. Im hoping to have all this done before the end of the week. I also need to pick up a new blow off valve because i just notice theres some pos plastic one on there now. Hows everything going with you?

Yup, Got it on the trailer and off to the muffler shop to get my new exhaust installed. Also purchased a Comptech FPR and having that installed before the tune. I need to get ahold of someone over at Bishimoto in ontario to schedule the tune. Im hoping to have all this done before the end of the week. I also need to pick up a new blow off valve because i just notice theres some pos plastic one on there now. Hows everything going with you?

GREAT to hear man! After a Bishimoto tune (good stuff) you'll be set to rock. Everything is going great and have added 3 more rides to the fleet since we last talked :). You have unfortunately missed some incredible drives in the past couple months, so hurry up and finish the ride and join in! As far as BOV's go, I run with Tial, always have on every turbo car I've owned. Never have had an issue. So that would be my input.

GREAT to hear man! After a Bishimoto tune (good stuff) you'll be set to rock. Everything is going great and have added 3 more rides to the fleet since we last talked :). You have unfortunately missed some incredible drives in the past couple months, so hurry up and finish the ride and join in! As far as BOV's go, I run with Tial, always have on every turbo car I've owned. Never have had an issue. So that would be my input.

One car guy to another, I have to know what the new rides are and please dont tell me a Prius!

Back