Who else has an NSX outfit when driving?

light t shirt cause lthr makes me sweat after 1hr of driving, sunglasses and my driving gloves

No special cloths. Nothing with metal buttons on the back pockets though.

I do always wear the Pilotis that my wife got me for Christmas a couple years back. Some say they are far from the best but they work very well for me and are really comfortable. More importantly, they keep my feet from getting tangled in the narrow confines of the pedal area, unlike some of the other shoes I have, but are still wide enough for easy heel-toe work.

I dress like a pirate and refer to driving my NSX as swashbuckling and instead of honking my horn, I just yell "Yarrrrrrgh!"

+1
Simpson Diamondback helmet
Alpinestars suit, gloves, shoes
Great for commuting : )

I dress like the Stig, doesn't matter if I am going to dinner, lunch date, grocery store etc...adds to the mystery. Chicks dig it.

who-is-stig.jpg

With 11 years and 50,000+ miles of driving, no piece of clothing in my closet is off limits. I will say my cowboy boots are too tall to comfortably fit in the footbox, but I've done it.

I usually take of my jacket, though. Just a polo, t-shirt or button down and shorts or jeans or slacks and socks and shoes.

Miner

I wear my old crash bandicoot costume.

Reference here:
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2aLmcjdYsaU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I always drive with an Under Armor Heat Gear running pants and top under a t-shirt. I throw on a light jacket when weather permits. :cool: This outfit is strictly reserved for when I drive the X. Anyone else have similar types of OCD behavior?

Some have thought I may be coming out of the closet with this outfit; but it is the most comfortable.

Last edited:
Two words... cod.... piece! (yes, i realize codpiece is technically one word :D)

Interesting website......of course you need flight attendants too....again NSFW

http://fred.deleau.free.fr/CF/9011_Lorraine_Olivia_CF.jpg

I actually married my flight attendant - I love the company ink a lot!!!!!

I wear a full nomex flight suit, with nomex gloves, fighter-jet helmet...

Then I take all the crap off and fly naked!

P.S. Thanks for the links - Now thats a captain I wouldn't mind flying with!!!

always pick up lots of useful info on prime....

Just a pair of cheap driving shoes and whatever outfit I am wearing for that day.

Funny about the Stig. I was the Stig for Holloween party drove the NSX. Stopped for gas and never took the Helmet off. One guy yelled out "Are you the Real Stig?".

Back