Who else has an NSX outfit when driving?

i always wear flip flops or vibram five fingers when i drive (or go anywhere for that matter)....but don't forget sunblock to complete your outfit....there's always a tube of sunblock on the floor somewhere just in case....ALWAYS....anyone with a T has probably made the mistake (due to new NSX owner excitement) of taking a 3 hour+ drive on a sunny day without a hat (i have a shaved head)....did it once...never again lol....i was the same color as this guy and i recall feeling the same way too --->:mad:

Ok Ok ,I have to ask, is the memeber who started this thread "FEMALE" ?
The is nothing better than a woman NSX owner, you can wear whatever you want!
How many lADY prime memebers do we have ?

Ok Ok ,I have to ask, is the memeber who started this thread "FEMALE" ?
The is nothing better than a woman NSX owner, you can wear whatever you want!
How many lADY prime memebers do we have ?

No, the op for this thread is a male who's red head wife looks extremely hot in whatever outfit drives the X in. She just started to drive it within the last few few months. She does think I have gotten overboard with my obession about the X.

Last edited:
Here's what I wear.

guidos-bros-douchebags-fratboys-thanks-for-pointing-that-out.jpg

like thurston howell iii,
i wear a white captains hat, a dinner jacket, a starched shirt, an ascot bearing my family's crest, naked from the waist down, pinching a jar of grey poupon between my thighs, and driving loafers with black nomex socks.

lol!

easily one of the funniest threads on prime ever.

i usually drove my nsx wearing my complete beekeeper's suit, with my smoker fully lit and trailing a string of smoke out the window "just in case" i was swarmed. one time the "window thingies" croaked and the cockpit filled with smoke ... an interesting time was had by all ;)

Last edited:
so do I Hal,so do I....:wink:

I wear a big smile. Since I drive it daily I smile a lot.

I always drive with an Under Armor Heat Gear running pants and top under a t-shirt. I throw on a light jacket when weather permits. :cool: This outfit is strictly reserved for when I drive the X. Anyone else have similar types of OCD behavior?

I drive my NSX every day....as long as I have pants on, that is my outfit. :D

Back