Who are you?

my name is really Ponch...a good friend of mine, John Baker and i used to have a semi-popular TV show in the 70's....since then i havent been doing much, altough i have been trying and sell some swamp land in missouri for the last couple years....SteveNY, you interested?

If it's worth a dollar I will give you 50 cents.

28 - work as a management consultant - travel 4 days per week. Had 94 flights last year with 145 nights in a hotel

Live in Chicago, own a house, have a truck (Tacoma) and a car (M3); notice no NSX, it is my Fathers

Graduated undergrad in 01, finished MBA in 05

Used to race shifterkarts but ran out of time

Kevin

Does anyone really know what each other looks like. While I've seen a few of you in avatars and various meet post's, that might be a decent thread it'self. :wink:

Does anyone really know what each other looks like. While I've seen a few of you in avatars and various meet post's, that might be a decent thread it'self. :wink:

well here's me. Yep. Still have that same shit eating grin everytime i look at the nsx :biggrin:

DSC01641.JPG

you Sir and your car would have made the new knight rider movie a whole lot better. even your jacket is a little reminicent of hasselhoff's
someone photo shop a red led on that car and sent it to the production office and tell them what lousey choices they made

you Sir and your car would have made the new knight rider movie a whole lot better. even your jacket is a little reminicent of hasselhoff's
someone photo shop a red led on that car and sent it to the production office and tell them what lousey choices they made

wow uhm.. thank you i guess..

18 years old, senior in high school, nsx is my fathers and i's project car. girlfriend of 2 years who goes to michigan state. nsx is my dream car, couldn't ask for a better off life (thanks dad).
n1266060003_30132686_9074.jpg

n1266060003_30100042_5655.jpg

n1266060003_30100059_6655.jpg

pictures say more then i can

It's me. What did you expect me to have horns?

No far more conservative and not so laid back. Of course thinking back on some of your posts you are pretty laid back

No I think he expected you to look,,,,crazier!!!:biggrin:

I was expecting him to look more like old money as that's what his sense of humor and business wisdom remind me off.

Okay Doc isn't it your turn to post a pic ..LOL

I imagined Steveny looking completely different also.

Here is how I thought he would appear. :D

stevebling.jpg

Jason

I am a college drop out and took time off from studying for 6 years (currently back to finish where I left off just for pleasure).

-I speak 4 different languages

-I love my two cats to no end. They treat me so well. One of them is still alive and healthy.

-I don't think I ever put anyone down once in my life intentionally.

-Never took a day off from my daily work out routine since age 16, even on Christmas or when I am sick. If I travel I jog rain or snow. For those early PAGs, I wake up 2 extra hours early to do my work out before the meet.

-I love good eats, live to eat, eat to live

-I like to travel and see different things

-I love family and people

-Not as gifted as Sis and Bro in terms of extrovert and brain, but I have discipline.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Came to America at age 13 by myself, I choosed America, sister and brother choosed Australia. I went through entire teen years without parents by my side. I had very unique situations.

Age 13 worked as child labor at Tracy Motel in front of Tracy high school, it was nasty environment, $5 a day not my well, was forced by mean ass relative. (Bay area NSXers, is Tracy Motel still there on the main street?). Didn't know any English at the time. Zero freedom, relative were extreme sacrastic all the time and tried to put me down. A single word of encouragement were never received from her, lots of discouraging words. My grandmother witnessed when she came to visit her daughter (my aunt). Grandmother cried and couldn't believe the daughter she adored is such a nasty person, she wanted to take me back.

Age 14 The relatives who made me worked at Tracy Motel, landed in jail. Karma bitch. You see that is why I believe in karma.:biggrin:

Age 14 Relocated to youth shelter in Stockton by Social Workers. It was actually kinda fun there. Basketball, kids, TV, work for fake money so you can exchange it for toys.

Age 14 moved and live under a really loving homestay family in Ripon, CA. Lived in a really old abandoned mobil home that leaks in countless spots (it rains a lot during the winter), no heater. Smell like shit at night, because it is next to Chicken farm. The mobilhome was really cool though, because I get the entire mobil home for myself. All my friends loved it. But even them couldn't stand the smell at night.:biggrin:

Work at chicken farm picking eggs 6 hours a day. Just because I felt bad that my homestay mother's kids doesn't want to help out. My parents was paying them good money. I wasn't living there for free, but seeing home stay mother picking eggs by herself. I don't have the heart not to offer a hand.

Age 15 I couldn't took it any more, I had to find legitimate excuses so I don't have to pick and wash chicken eggs, so I joined cross country team at school and took Tae kwon Do classes. I practice and do my homework at Dojo until 10:00pm everyday. I do still help out on Weekends. She would take me out to Hometown buffet in Modesto to eat as much as I wish. Little thing like that, make a big difference for kids. She always give me a ride to malls and anywhere I asked. If hers kids have it. I have the same. She treated me like her own kids. God I miss her.

-Graduated from Ripon High

-Stay in Sydney, Australia for 6 months with my sister and brother.

-Drop out of San Jose State University and worked at Howies Hi Tech games (bay area guys do you remember me?) Howies at Barber Lane in Milpitas Square. Howies is no longer there:frown: Sony kinda put him out of business. The evolution of the business in his field didn't help him. Kinda similar to what DVDs did to Blockbuster video.

1998 camped out overnight to get the right to purchase and bought a 5 bed room house in Milpitas for $420k. Near the county jail (aka correctional center with inmates) and great mall. Today it worth $850k. One of most convenient location in Bay Area.

2002 took off to Japan and lived in Nishi-Shinjuku for almost a year.

Damn I am getting tired

2004 back in school at community college

2004 March My cat Meowth clapsed for the first time with no prior sign.

2004 December 4th my cat Meowth passed away. I went on and had serious depression for nearly 2 years. it almost destroyed me.

Her story:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=793996&postcount=15
17.jpg

2006 Received AA degree

2006 GF graduated from UCLA, got good job offer immediately after and been doing well since. She encouraged me that it is never too late to study.

2007 Admited into University of California Irvine (Business Economic and Japanese double major). My GPA should had been good enough to get me into UCLA if I wanted to, but don't want to leave home and not down for driving 3 hours a day like GF did.

2007 Fall, went to class for the first time, had tough time adjusting to the pressure and stress. Amazed by # of snubby kids on campus driving entry level Lexus 250s, Bimmer 325s, Mercedes C 230s and think they are king of the world. Majority of kids are still hard working and good kids. Just some bad ants.

2008 Winter quarter- I think I am getting better at managing pressure and stress.

20xx I plan to enjoy the campus life for as long as I can, maybe grad school someday. If I have Bill Gate money, I still want to enjoy campus life. I do miss my freedom and earning power when I had more time to devote to my business and travel.

Out of all the years, the year during my age 13 felt like rest of the years combined. 2004 was not the toughest but definitely saddest, it was like I lost a child and family member.

Damn Bro you turned out real well. I am always amazed by people who have self decipline and make it so far without any resources. MY dad had similiar experiences as you growing up on your own without your family to guide you and still turn out good and have morals. AMAZING real good to hear... I wish I was more like you and my dad....I know for a fact if I didn't have loving friends and family I would be rotting in a prision or dead by now.... This is a real good thread lots of good read on very interesting people...

real name is Ken

• 1991 highschool grad
    1991 join army
    1992 first GF cheats on me w/ best friend
    1992 start drinking
    1995 leave army
    1995 move to Tucson Az
    1995 become cook at dennys
    1995 lose that job
    1996 become jobless and homeless live in VW bug
    1996 move back to cali get hooked on drugs
    1997 move in w/mommy get away from drugs
    1998 join Marines
    2001 leave sydney AU for Afganistan
    2002 get married
    2002 wife gives birth to my perfect Son Jarod
    2002 become a Marine DI
    2002 - 2005 never see wife and son, never get more than 4 hrs of sleep and eat once a day.
    2005 move to Camp Lejeune
    2005 get promoted to Ssgt
    2006 deploy to iraq
    2006 5 days later lose legs to IED (go figure)
    2006 meet the president/recover
    2006 awarded the purple heart by the CMC
    2006 move to tampa and larn how to walk again
    2007 move to Wa state and buy a home
    2007 drive to cali and buy my first nsx
    2008 attempt to pay off bills and have fun at the same time........?
    highly unlikley
    I didnt want to write a life story that would just be borring.

SARGE- Thanks a million for your sacrifice for our country.. Man you had it tough in the luck department... I wish you and your family the best and you will always be in my prayers

Me on my best behavior.

12926DSC03154.JPG

6b3b2fa2.jpg

DSC04453.jpg

DSC04588.jpg

DSC04530.jpg

I will spare you my life story in favor of a few details
Philip Glorioso- age 32
I live in Chicago, and work as a MAC coordinator for a telecom firm. Basically I project manage changes to my clients telecom networks- anything that is moved, added or changed (MAC). I work with people all over the globe.
I used to be an insurance adjuster, and still maintain my TX license.

Dad owns the NSX- I like to drive it.
I have been to 2 NSXPO's (01, and 05), and I like to attend meets whenever I can get down to TX.

I could afford to buy an older high milage NSX of my own, but I believe the experience wouldn't be as good as sharing with my Dad. I spend my money on bicycles (I have 5), and traveling instead.

I like to have a good time- here is me doing what I like to do...
Driver.jpg

europe122.jpg

And here is the person I like to do those things with
Erie.jpg

Philip

I imagined Steveny looking completely different also.

Here is how I thought he would appear. :D

stevebling.jpg

I KNEW IT!!! I knew someone would photoshop the photo. LOL ROTFLMAO:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

BWAHAHAHAHAHa.....that picture is priceless!

I've been a bad boy

Attachments

• alcatraz.jpg
    alcatraz.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 97
Back