Who are you?

Jason

I am a college drop out and took time off from studying for 6 years (currently back to finish where I left off just for pleasure).

-I speak 4 different languages

-I love my two cats to no end. They treat me so well. One of them is still alive and healthy.

-I don't think I ever put anyone down once in my life intentionally.

-Never took a day off from my daily work out routine since age 16, even on Christmas or when I am sick. If I travel I jog rain or snow. For those early PAGs, I wake up 2 extra hours early to do my work out before the meet.

-I love good eats, live to eat, eat to live

-I like to travel and see different things

-I love family and people

-Not as gifted as Sis and Bro in terms of extrovert and brain, but I have discipline.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Came to America at age 13 by myself, I choosed America, sister and brother choosed Australia. I went through entire teen years without parents by my side. I had very unique situations.

Age 13 worked as child labor at Tracy Motel in front of Tracy high school, it was nasty environment, $5 a day not my well, was forced by mean ass relative. (Bay area NSXers, is Tracy Motel still there on the main street?). Didn't know any English at the time. Zero freedom, relative were extreme sacrastic all the time and tried to put me down. A single word of encouragement were never received from her, lots of discouraging words. My grandmother witnessed when she came to visit her daughter (my aunt). Grandmother cried and couldn't believe the daughter she adored is such a nasty person, she wanted to take me back.

Age 14 The relatives who made me worked at Tracy Motel, landed in jail. Karma bitch. You see that is why I believe in karma.:biggrin:

Age 14 Relocated to youth shelter in Stockton by Social Workers. It was actually kinda fun there. Basketball, kids, TV, work for fake money so you can exchange it for toys.

Age 14 moved and live under a really loving homestay family in Ripon, CA. Lived in a really old abandoned mobil home that leaks in countless spots (it rains a lot during the winter), no heater. Smell like shit at night, because it is next to Chicken farm. The mobilhome was really cool though, because I get the entire mobil home for myself. All my friends loved it. But even them couldn't stand the smell at night.:biggrin:

Work at chicken farm picking eggs 6 hours a day. Just because I felt bad that my homestay mother's kids doesn't want to help out. My parents was paying them good money. I wasn't living there for free, but seeing home stay mother picking eggs by herself. I don't have the heart not to offer a hand.

Age 15 I couldn't took it any more, I had to find legitimate excuses so I don't have to pick and wash chicken eggs, so I joined cross country team at school and took Tae kwon Do classes. I practice and do my homework at Dojo until 10:00pm everyday. I do still help out on Weekends. She would take me out to Hometown buffet in Modesto to eat as much as I wish. Little thing like that, make a big difference for kids. She always give me a ride to malls and anywhere I asked. If hers kids have it. I have the same. She treated me like her own kids. God I miss her.

-Graduated from Ripon High

-Stay in Sydney, Australia for 6 months with my sister and brother.

-Drop out of San Jose State University and worked at Howies Hi Tech games (bay area guys do you remember me?) Howies at Barber Lane in Milpitas Square. Howies is no longer there:frown: Sony kinda put him out of business. The evolution of the business in his field didn't help him. Kinda similar to what DVDs did to Blockbuster video.

1998 camped out overnight to get the right to purchase and bought a 5 bed room house in Milpitas for $420k. Near the county jail (aka correctional center with inmates) and great mall. Today it worth $850k. One of most convenient location in Bay Area.

2002 took off to Japan and lived in Nishi-Shinjuku for almost a year.

Damn I am getting tired

2004 back in school at community college

2004 March My cat Meowth clapsed for the first time with no prior sign.

2004 December 4th my cat Meowth passed away. I went on and had serious depression for nearly 2 years. it almost destroyed me.

Her story:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=793996&postcount=15
17.jpg

2006 Received AA degree

2006 GF graduated from UCLA, got good job offer immediately after and been doing well since. She encouraged me that it is never too late to study.

2007 Admited into University of California Irvine (Business Economic and Japanese double major). My GPA should had been good enough to get me into UCLA if I wanted to, but don't want to leave home and not down for driving 3 hours a day like GF did.

2007 Fall, went to class for the first time, had tough time adjusting to the pressure and stress. Amazed by # of snubby kids on campus driving entry level Lexus 250s, Bimmer 325s, Mercedes C 230s and think they are king of the world. Majority of kids are still hard working and good kids. Just some bad ants.

2008 Winter quarter- I think I am getting better at managing pressure and stress.

20xx I plan to enjoy the campus life for as long as I can, maybe grad school someday. If I have Bill Gate money, I still want to enjoy campus life. I do miss my freedom and earning power when I had more time to devote to my business and travel.

Out of all the years, the year during my age 13 felt like rest of the years combined. 2004 was not the toughest but definitely saddest, it was like I lost a child and family member.

Good stuff right there. Keep up the good work.

It makes me sick to my stomach when I see people being abused or held back because of someones selfishness. I can't even imagine someones own family member doing it to them. That is so wrong.

Last edited:
Jason

I am a college drop out and took time off from studying for 6 years (currently back to finish where I left off just for pleasure).

-I speak 4 different languages

-I love my two cats to no end. They treat me so well. One of them is still alive and healthy.

-I don't think I ever put anyone down once in my life intentionally.

-Never took a day off from my daily work out routine since age 16, even on Christmas or when I am sick. If I travel I jog rain or snow. For those early PAGs, I wake up 2 extra hours early to do my work out before the meet.

-I love good eats, live to eat, eat to live

-I like to travel and see different things

-I love family and people

-Not as gifted as Sis and Bro in terms of extrovert and brain, but I have discipline.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Came to America at age 13 by myself, I choosed America, sister and brother choosed Australia. I went through entire teen years without parents by my side. I had very unique situations.

Age 13 worked as child labor at Tracy Motel in front of Tracy high school, it was nasty environment, $5 a day not my well, was forced by mean ass relative. (Bay area NSXers, is Tracy Motel still there on the main street?). Didn't know any English at the time. Zero freedom, relative were extreme sacrastic all the time and tried to put me down. A single word of encouragement were never received from her, lots of discouraging words. My grandmother witnessed when she came to visit her daughter (my aunt). Grandmother cried and couldn't believe the daughter she adored is such a nasty person, she wanted to take me back.

Age 14 The relatives who made me worked at Tracy Motel, landed in jail. Karma bitch. You see that is why I believe in karma.:biggrin:

Age 14 Relocated to youth shelter in Stockton by Social Workers. It was actually kinda fun there. Basketball, kids, TV, work for fake money so you can exchange it for toys.

Age 14 moved and live under a really loving homestay family in Ripon, CA. Lived in a really old abandoned mobil home that leaks in countless spots (it rains a lot during the winter), no heater. Smell like shit at night, because it is next to Chicken farm. The mobilhome was really cool though, because I get the entire mobil home for myself. All my friends loved it. But even them couldn't stand the smell at night.:biggrin:

Work at chicken farm picking eggs 6 hours a day. Just because I felt bad that my homestay mother's kids doesn't want to help out. My parents was paying them good money. I wasn't living there for free, but seeing home stay mother picking eggs by herself. I don't have the heart not to offer a hand.

Age 15 I couldn't took it any more, I had to find legitimate excuses so I don't have to pick and wash chicken eggs, so I joined cross country team at school and took Tae kwon Do classes. I practice and do my homework at Dojo until 10:00pm everyday. I do still help out on Weekends. She would take me out to Hometown buffet in Modesto to eat as much as I wish. Little thing like that, make a big difference for kids. She always give me a ride to malls and anywhere I asked. If hers kids have it. I have the same. She treated me like her own kids. God I miss her.

-Graduated from Ripon High

-Stay in Sydney, Australia for 6 months with my sister and brother.

-Drop out of San Jose State University and worked at Howies Hi Tech games (bay area guys do you remember me?) Howies at Barber Lane in Milpitas Square. Howies is no longer there:frown: Sony kinda put him out of business. The evolution of the business in his field didn't help him. Kinda similar to what DVDs did to Blockbuster video.

1998 camped out overnight to get the right to purchase and bought a 5 bed room house in Milpitas for $420k. Near the county jail (aka correctional center with inmates) and great mall. Today it worth $850k. One of most convenient location in Bay Area.

2002 took off to Japan and lived in Nishi-Shinjuku for almost a year.

Damn I am getting tired

2004 back in school at community college

2004 December 4th my cat Meowth passed away. I went on and had serious depression for nearly 2 years. it almost destroyed me.

Her story:
17.jpg

2006 Received AA degree

2006 GF graduated from UCLA, got good job offer immediately after and been doing well since. She encouraged me that it is never too late to study.

2007 Admited into University of California Irvine (Business Economic and Japanese double major). My GPA should had been good enough to get me into UCLA if I wanted to, but don't want to leave home and not down for driving 3 hours a day like GF did.

2007 Fall, went to class for the first time, had tough time adjusting to the pressure and stress. Amazed by # of snubby kids on campus driving entry level Lexus 250s, Bimmer 325s, Mercedes C 230s and think they are king of the world. Majority of kids are still hard working and good kids. Just some bad ants.

2008 Winter quarter- I think I am getting better at managing pressure and stress.

20xx I plan to enjoy the campus life for as long as I can, maybe grad school someday. If I have Bill Gate money, I still want to enjoy campus life. I do miss my freedom and earning power when I had more time to devote to my business and travel.

Out of all the years, the year during my age 13 felt like rest of the years combined. 2004 was not the toughest but definitely saddest, it was like I lost a child and family member.

Well, that settles it- you really are my NSX Hero now I can finally cast my vote! ;)

Seriously- that is just amazing. I am glad you have found your way.

Philip

Well considering I was a Marine Drill Instructor, its safe to say I could easily get in Fred's little head and have him crying in about 5 minutes. tattoos do not make people HARD. Life does, unless they dont have one or have not expierenced life yet, which im sure both apply to mr. durst

I am Dennis...aka Big D!!! Thats my nickname, not just here on prime. (6'3" - 220 lbs)

I am a Mechanical Design Engineer. I am currently working under contract with Pratt Whitney at Rocketdyne on the J2-X rocket engine. I use Pro/Engineer CAD software to design turbomachinery and combustion devices. I am married with 3 daughters. Hobbies include my NSX (of course), Volleyball, Weight lifting, Boating, Hiking, Skiing, and just about anything outdoors.

Nice to meet ya...

DSC03246.JPG

As one of the few females who post on Prime, I figured I'd chime in.

The basics:
I'm 29. (No, really!) :biggrin:
I'm a mother to 2 boys, ages 9 and 4.
5'11" (Yes, there are TWO 1's... five-eleven, happily.)
Health aware but not a health nut.

The not-so-pretty stuff:
I married a soldier in 2003 but am in the process of getting things in order as I will be moving into my own home a couple of states away. (Long story there.)

The education:
I grew tired of high school and moved onto other things. (I thought it would be college but it turned into being a mom first.) I got my GED so I could be done with HS and get on with my life. Once I went back, I majored in Graphic Design in college but dropped out when I had to go to work full time to support myself and my son after my divorce in '02.

I still have dreams of getting my degree and am working towards getting on a path that will allow me to go back to school. I am in love with languages and would like to earn at least two certifications in translating.

The career path:
I was in graphic design/desktop publishing from the age of 14 until I discovered my love for food around 2005. Since then, I've found my passion in cake decorating. It's become more of a hobby at this point but the passion for it remains no less.

As I plan my move, I am also working on starting my own business offering research services to businesses, which is something I've done in the past. Basically, if an insurance agent (as an example) wanted info on say, all the golf courses within 50 miles of LA who had 40+ employees and an income of more than $10 million, I would pull the companies that fit within that criteria, allow my client to sift through and cherry pick the ones they were interested in, and then research each company on an individual basis.

I provide info on those companies including principals and contact info in a binder, with as much information as is legally available on each company... usually complete with nice, pretty pics. :biggrin:

The Wheels:
For now, it's a truck. A white F-150 Supercrew, 2002 edition. My cousin (known to Prime members as gdae) got me interested in the NSX and although I do not plan on ever owning one, my appreciation for them is great. For fear of being forever banned from the site, I will not say that I'd like to have one of those cars whose names begins with an M and will only add that I'd like to upgrade from the 150 at some point in the near future.

More details on my LiveJournal profile which is here:
http://fatchickforpres.livejournal.com/profile

The Pics:
As for what I *really* look like, here are some recent pics... nothing "glamour shot-ish", just what I basically look like on a normal day (after I've had a latte and a few minutes in front of the mirror) :biggrin: :

m_4a97aba215f2b8051d3e4e5d0cdc3d76.jpg
m_a284dc479263bdeb84521b06e1b66c5a.jpg
m_9dc2ecc42805e96baeb7bb6851db5072.jpg
m_f3d134de48f41ca5b2dae5b9aaaf58b2.jpg
m_55f1489d6ae4486a7d1d503ec7157278.jpg

LOL Check out Sarge doing his "Pimp lean"

As one of the few females who post on Prime, I figured I'd chime in.

The basics:
I'm 29. (No, really!) :biggrin:
I'm a mother to 2 boys, ages 9 and 4.
5'11" (Yes, there are TWO 1's... five-eleven, happily.)
Health aware but not a health nut.

The not-so-pretty stuff:
I married a soldier in 2003 but am in the process of getting things in order as I will be moving into my own home a couple of states away. (Long story there.)

The education:
I grew tired of high school and moved onto other things. (I thought it would be college but it turned into being a mom first.) I got my GED so I could be done with HS and get on with my life. Once I went back, I majored in Graphic Design in college but dropped out when I had to go to work full time to support myself and my son after my divorce in '02.

I still have dreams of getting my degree and am working towards getting on a path that will allow me to go back to school. I am in love with languages and would like to earn at least two certifications in translating.

The career path:
I was in graphic design/desktop publishing from the age of 14 until I discovered my love for food around 2005. Since then, I've found my passion in cake decorating. It's become more of a hobby at this point but the passion for it remains no less.

As I plan my move, I am also working on starting my own business offering research services to businesses, which is something I've done in the past. Basically, if an insurance agent (as an example) wanted info on say, all the golf courses within 50 miles of LA who had 40+ employees and an income of more than $10 million, I would pull the companies that fit within that criteria, allow my client to sift through and cherry pick the ones they were interested in, and then research each company on an individual basis.

I provide info on those companies including principals and contact info in a binder, with as much information as is legally available on each company... usually complete with nice, pretty pics. :biggrin:

The Wheels:
For now, it's a truck. A white F-150 Supercrew, 2002 edition. My cousin (known to Prime members as gdae) got me interested in the NSX and although I do not plan on ever owning one, my appreciation for them is great. For fear of being forever banned from the site, I will not say that I'd like to have one of those cars whose names begins with an M and will only add that I'd like to upgrade from the 150 at some point in the near future.

More details on my LiveJournal profile which is here:
http://fatchickforpres.livejournal.com/profile

The Pics:
As for what I *really* look like, here are some recent pics... nothing "glamour shot-ish", just what I basically look like on a normal day (after I've had a latte and a few minutes in front of the mirror) :biggrin: :

m_4a97aba215f2b8051d3e4e5d0cdc3d76.jpg
m_a284dc479263bdeb84521b06e1b66c5a.jpg
m_9dc2ecc42805e96baeb7bb6851db5072.jpg
m_f3d134de48f41ca5b2dae5b9aaaf58b2.jpg
m_55f1489d6ae4486a7d1d503ec7157278.jpg

5'11 Nice:biggrin: That's right in the perfect female height range:wink:

My name is Myron,grew up in Seattle area Edmonds.Got out of high school started crab fishing in Alaska.Eventually ran a 170' boat there.Did many trips to Russia for red crab.My now wife was the cook on board.We got married in Japan while we were delivering crab there.Got tierd of never being home so I quit that job moved to Boise ,er home town.And I am now senior lift mechanic at a ski resort (Bogus Basin).Been here 14 years and love it.Im 45 love my car,beer,longrange shooting.And of coarse my wife.

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 24-290~Trailer-Park-Boys-Posters.jpg
    24-290~Trailer-Park-Boys-Posters.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 60
Hi, I'm Tom.
Be 37 in April.
Worked for the same company since 1989!!!!!!
Currently the National Warranty Tech. for a high end interior commercial wood door company. I travel every other week all across this great country.
Was married for 7 years had a daughter (with me in picture) spent too much time with my side business aftermarket car parts store, and lost a wife in divorce because of it. Got remarried 5 years ago, (stepson and stepdaughter makes 5 now) Have a great wife/family! I kept my sellers permit, and give crazy deals on NSX parts to members. I track my NSX at Road America, and hang out with neighbors, family and friends as much as possible, because people are great! The more I travel, and the older I get, the more I love living in WI, and also having property way up in the UP of Michigan by Lake Superior. Sometimes you need to slow lifes pace down and appreciate the little things......

Attachments

• IM000168.jpg
    IM000168.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 103
Hmmm...who am I. Well.... Good question.

I am really not sure. Thats a good thing. If I knew I think I would be bored. I like things that change and don't stagnate.

I am a high school drop out. Mildly successful in RE and finance. I am a husband and soon to be father of a baby girl. Which I am really psyched about and at the same time scared. I know it is going to change my life. I smoke but don't drink, not a recovering alcoholic just didn't like drinking anymore so I stopped. I never had a problem with drinking. I sometimes went months without it and then would drink every other day for a month. I drank mostly in social settings when I was single and hanging out at clubs.

I love my wife and my life dearly. We have so much fun together. We are together EVERY day, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have a blast doing whatever it is we do. Not a single argument in 10+ years of being together.

I find comedy in everything. I am constantly joking around.

I have tons of friends and someone is always hanging out around my house somewhere, family or friends. I try to make everyones life better I come in contact with as long as they want it to be better. With the exception of my mother. I keep driving at her about making some changes in her life for the better and I won't let up until she makes those changes or dies.

I love to teach other people how to become independently wealthy, only if they are willing to put in the effort. I have made several millionaires in my lifetime.

I donate lots of time and money to charity. But only ones I choose not ones who solicit me.

I love to build and repair stuff. Either structures, businesses, or relationships with people. And maintain them, as long as they are give and take on both ends.

I LOVE CARS! They are the only thing I foolishly spend money on. I don't think that will ever change.

I am always looking to make new friends. I am extremely talkative and can spend hours running my mouth off on just about any topic.

I trade options and stocks. I also have some (:smile:) rental property.

I was born extremely poor but had a VERY happy childhood.

I think the one of the best decisions I ever made in my life was buying a NSX and finding this site. NSX Prime has made me a better person and I have made many great friends through Prime. I am certain this site has kept me sane on days when staying sane seems impossible.

I expect everyone to do anything at full throttle or to get the phuck out of the way. There is always that second when something is right there and ready to be picked. If you wait the opportunity is missed. Much like day trading.

I try and learn something new every day.

I love animals, especially dogs.

I am allergic to shrimp but no other shellfish:confused: ?????

I love spell check!!!

I have thousands of dollars worth of electronics that I have no clue how to operate and no time to read the owners manual.

I am 42.

I am lucky to have a great set of skills.

I would like to learn how to play a musical instrument.

I would like to build a new primary residence to live in but can't seem to separate myself from the house I live in which I rebuilt from scratch over the last 20 years.

I have composition books full of inventions that I will never follow through on because the process to bring a product to market seems like a huge time consuming headache. I have seen several products come to market that I did put in that book years before they came to market. I would love to have someone else take some of the ideas and do all the leg work and split the profits with me.

I like to ramble on.......
:biggrin:

man we need to talk :) Sounds like you got your shit together bro! Nice work man for real. :cool:

Its funny you say that about the inventions.. I've had a few items that I've thought of when I was a kid and never believed it could work until I saw it on TV. It was basically a socket wrench with a rachet inside the socket - then 15 years later they made it:

Anyways I kinda like to ramble too

More about me:

I just turned 30 - I'm a Sr. Linux Engineer for Edmunds.com and I love my job. It has to be one of the best jobs I've ever had. I've been doing this since about 1992 (yes i was in HS at the time ;)) I never completed college but got many technical certifications. Still working on more at the moment.

More info about edmunds:

http://www.businessweek.com/innovate/content/nov2007/id20071119_291589.htm?chan=search
http://images.businessweek.com/ss/07/11/1126_edmunds/index_01.htm

I also do free lance work on the side... let me know if any of you SoCal guys need any tech help

l_596b6a7a50d9005f6ad4296a17892c83.jpg

Me on my first bday ^ (Born to drive)

l_a7c9eae045a7395cc3b2b0a67c8f01db.jpg

Years later ;)

Last edited:

Today's Observation:
Men on Prime: Yum!

(This is me playing the part of the superficial female who's drooling over the men, instead of the cars. You know... kind of like every other car show in America with tiny bimbettes in bikinis leaning on hot cars. Yeah. Like that... but ..... different.) :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well then...

* Malden * 26 * 6'6" * 215 lbs of pure get down * athletic * single * childless *

< ---- Picture from summer of 06, haven't changed much... except it's short hair now.

* Tall * funny * goofy * serious * smart * quick * loud * caring * flexitarian * awesome cook * artist * agathist * altruist * philanthropist * metallian * guitarist * cancer survivor * polyglot * no spell check * writer * cancer survivor again * poor * patriotic * opinionated *

I'm not lazy but I hate work... because I pretty much work to pay bills... ?? Seems to be a popular lifestyle.
I work in an office as a claims jerk for a large truck rental company. I'm a highly regarded employee but nevertheless, I dislike my job. I've been with them for 7 years. I'm looking to move on. I'm living proof that a high IQ and a obscene amount of skills doesn't mean anything in real life without a degree. I dropped school at 20 to focus on fighting cancer. I became cancer free by age 23.

I was born and raised in Sarajevo. I'm a Croat. I lived in Germany 96-98, came to Denver in '98. I speak four languages. Last year I relocated to VA Beach with my job, which was a decision that is just now revealing it's true ups and downs.

I've bowled few 300 games.

I don't have an NSX yet because a) probably too tall, which was the case with my S2K, b) live in an apt and c) cancer cost me an arm and a leg, figuratively speaking. I drive a GSR which I'm gonna get rid of soon for something cheap.

Other things...

- I have a 7 yr old sister in Germany that I just met a year ago. My dad lives there and he's never even been to the states.

- I have a brother who I love more than anything in the world.

- I have a bird named Bird.

- Longest relationship was 2 months!

- Played competitive soccer in Germany, once scored a league record 9 goals in a game. Bent my knee 90 degrees the wrong way so I gave up on that.

- No one has the ability to out-drink me. I don't drink much though... once a week or so, I know two or three people in this town.

- I'm free spirited and love to laugh at idiots.

What else... ?? Hmm... I love music, minus rap or country.
Nothing else I guess. Or ask

I started writing software in 1973 and have done it for work and for fun ever since. Since 1984 my work has been in developing electronic CAD software (automated PC board and IC layout tools).

I like designing and building things in general. I play percussion (marimba) and built my own instrument.

I like bike riding and rock climbing.

I don't own a television set.

Red is my favorite color.

Ten years ago, I got tired of city life and moved to a little town in the desert. Parking the NSX in the far corner of the grocery store's parking lot means walking a whole extra 100 feet.

Jason

Her story:
17.jpg

2004 was not the toughest but definitely saddest, it was like I lost a child and family member.

Jason,
Thank you for sharing your story with us. You have truly lived life.
I too have two cats - Belle and one of her sons Grey. Sometimes they scratch my couches or tables or chew on stuff, but basically they are good cats and I wouldn't want to have it any other way. Meowth looks like an awesome cat. I wish she was still with you in body, but at least she is with you in spirit and your memories.

Last edited:
I've never posted a profile here before so I guess it's about time...

I'm first and foremost an NSX enthusiast and fanatic who has delusions of actually being able to drive...

nsxpoTRC.jpg

(photo courtesy of Robert Ondrovic)

I'm also the geek who wears Honda F1 shirts at the NSXPOs....
BanquetDinner.jpg

My "other" job, outside of constant NSX ogling, is medicine.

Most of all, I am fortunate enough to be married to a VERY understanding wife

l12.jpg

"Uhh... what do you mean there's another package on the doorstep today?..."

Horology is what occupies my free time (and money) in between...
jlf1both-3.jpg

BARseiko-6.jpg

32avalanche-5.jpg

continental-6.jpg

Last edited:
my name is kim (male)
i'm 25, single, No kids and currently serving in the U.S navy 8 years soo far. Moving to Japan in June of this year. Lived in Southern California since i was 3 years old. Born in the windy city of Chicago. Very outgoing, A nerd In Highschool (still am a nerd). Loves doing spontanious stuff. Use to go out alot ie: clubbin/parties now i just mope around my apt on my computer. I love to travel (one of the reason i joined the Navy) i Had the option of going to UCLA and declined it cause i wanted to explore. I joined when i turned 17. As of right now i'm working on my BA degree and have many quals like my fiber optic certs, Certs from Boeing, Lockhead Martin, Grumman, Raytheon To many to list, i got a stack in folders with all my certs in there. Top secret clearance and what not. I'm still young and still learning soo i look to the older guys for guidance and wisdom and hopefuly do the same. If i go astray please put me in the right track! a couple of pics of me

me and my baby
z63000560.jpg

In Thailand when we pulled into port
z34972008.jpg

Shopping in hong Kong
z34972688.jpg

g36c with silencer and a box mag
z9892008.jpg

me and the club with my friend kate
z133014653.jpg

i hope to meet up with some of you guys and get to know you better. I have met up with a couple of you at meets and stuff like that. Eddiensx is in my circle of friends now since he hangs with the same group of people i do lol. how whats that waffle at the omlette parlor?

My name is Shanda Leer, I enjoy getting high and just hanging around. :biggrin:

I somehow came across the thread where the spammer Nick got pwned, and was totally impressed by the intelligence and sense of humor levels of the posters here. I also was impressed by their choice of car! I'd never heard of the NSX before (I still don't think I have seen one yet in real life).

I drive a Nissan240SX that I paid cash for - mostly $20s in a rather small suitcase (it had to be a rather small suitcase, considering I bought the car for $450). I think the model I own is also called a 180SX and I absolutely love this car!

heybutheadstopcopyingmypicture.jpg

My name is Shanda Leer, I enjoy getting high and just hanging around. :biggrin:

I somehow came across the thread where the spammer Nick got pwned, and was totally impressed by the intelligence and sense of humor levels of the posters here. I also was impressed by their choice of car! I'd never heard of the NSX before (I still don't think I have seen one yet in real life).

I drive a Nissan240SX that I paid cash for - mostly $20s in a rather small suitcase (it had to be a rather small suitcase, considering I bought the car for $450). I think the model I own is also called a 180SX and I absolutely love this car!

heybutheadstopcopyingmypicture.jpg

Well not too much to add except was the suitcase a Haliburton:biggrin:

Back