• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Where to buy front bumper for my NA1?

Hi guys,

I am looking for a new bumper for my 1994 NA1. Just wondering where I can find some good quality bumpers?
Most of them I found online is made from fiber glass. Is there any vendor or website sell Polyurethane bumpers?

Thanks,
Kelvin

Just stick with OEM, they look great and very durable, any acura dealer can get you one, around $120.

Except OEM bumper, is there any better choice?
My car now has a VIS racing front bumper on it, but it is made from Fiber glass. Which I learnt from my previous BMW, Polyurethane is better than fiber glass.
Is that true to NSX too?

Except OEM bumper, is there any better choice?
My car now has a VIS racing front bumper on it, but it is made from Fiber glass. Which I learnt from my previous BMW, Polyurethane is better than fiber glass.
Is that true to NSX too?

Polyurethane is better than fiberglass for bumpers, but virtually no aftermarket bumper will be made of polyuthane. One good thing with fiberglass is it is very easy to repair. Right now I just received my Mode4 fiberglass bumper. Fitment is pretty good so I'm happy so far.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to OEM look there is no reason to go with anything other than OEM. The reason why many of us go aftermarket and accept fiberglass is because we want a different bumper look and there is no choice if you go that route.

Polyurethane is better than fiberglass for bumpers, but virtually no aftermarket bumper will be made of polyuthane. One good thing with fiberglass is it is very easy to repair. Right now I just received my Mode4 fiberglass bumper. Fitment is pretty good so I'm happy so far.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to OEM look there is no reason to go with anything other than OEM. The reason why many of us go aftermarket and accept fiberglass is because we want a different bumper look and there is no choice if you go that route.

Thank you!
When I got my BMW, there are many aftermarket bumper made of polyurethane, that surprises me I can't find any polyurethane bumper for NSX.
Is there any well made brand you recommend? Since I just be into the NSX world, don't know too much about it. Still learning...lol

Thank you!
When I got my BMW, there are many aftermarket bumper made of polyurethane, that surprises me I can't find any polyurethane bumper for NSX.
Is there any well made brand you recommend? Since I just be into the NSX world, don't know too much about it. Still learning...lol

There were more BMW's made in a month than NSX's in 5 years. With the NSX you are dealing with a small volume specialized market.
The best front end is OEM and at $1200 is a bargain
It fits, it looks correct, it lasts a long time,and doesn't devalue your car.

Just find someone parting out an Nsx and buy the used bumper for a deal. You'll have to get the bumper painted either way if you go new or used...

What are you smoking? Dealer price match? Haha!

I said he should ask his dealer. It doesn't hurt to ask, If it might save you a couple of hundreds.

I will say there are some dealers that wont price match. However I've done it a few times with My dealer on larger pieces, Wheels/Dash/Bumpers. That's how i managed to acquired my new bumper for then nsx

Back