Where is MYNSX???

What do you think happened to MYNSX?

• He forgot about us here on Prime.

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Has "moved up" to the Ferrari forums. ;)

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Was abducted by Aliens

• Was abducted by female(s)

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Forgot his username/password. :p

• Running from the Law. ;-) j/k

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Sold his NSX

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • His recent surgery was cryogenic in nature :p

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Other...

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AutoEuphoria said:
And it sucks that he was badmouthing the NSX...I hear those types of comments all the time, and it makes me kind of angry. The "yeah, well it's still a Honda" thing gets old after a while. I don't see the point in spending twice as much for 6 more cylinders and a few badges, especially when those 6 cylinders don't make a whole lot of difference in power (compared to a highly modded NSX that is - the 99 360 Modena made 400bhp) and roughly the same handling (compared to an NSX with suspension upgrades)...seems like you're throwing away $80,000 for a few stickers and a higher exhaust note, and for the "privilege" of saying "I own a Ferrari". Doesn't make much sense to me, but maybe if I was in the position to buy one I would see things differently (though I doubt it)

Very few ferraris have 6 more cylinders over an NSX, and hte 360 modena is not one of them. It's an a 8 cylinder.

NeoNSX said:
<B>Juice</B>, I'm sorry you had a prob but you already beefed about this in his trader rating. So he has that mark against his name for all future traders to read. i'm not sure why you'd want to bring this up again... it's unhealthy for you bro. :(

I did? I don't ever remember complaining before now. I thought that I had kept this pretty much to myself. Since you have seen me bash Bill before, can you please give me a link so I can see how redundant I am. For my health, of course.

I don't know any more details about the transaction between Juice and MYNSX than what has been posted here. But I will say this: The easiest, fairest solution to any parts sale that is unsatisfactory would be for the parts to be returned and the seller to send a refund. Shipping charges may be a point of contention; but as long as the buyer offers to pay shipping charges both ways, any decent and honorable seller should be willing to provide a refund.

:smile: I know this is none of my business, but maybe we could take this elsewhere. This thread was started in good fun, but it seems it's turned into a bashing of Bill who isn't even here to defend himself. If people really feel that strongly about Bill, maybe they should start a different thread about a transaction gone wrong. Or just take it off the board altogether. Just my 2 cents.

My appologies. I did not intend for this, and did not mean it as a big deal. I was just using this thread to voice my experience from the one interaction I've ever had with Bill. I really did not mean to sour the thread. Bill honestly does not think he has done any wrong because he feels everything he sold me was working / in order when it left his posession. His stereo de-installers are really the ones to blame. Now that I have vented it is out of my system and the issue dropped.

Let's just leave it as my vote going to "Running from the Law. ;-) j/k":p

Back