Where is MYNSX???

What do you think happened to MYNSX?

• He forgot about us here on Prime.

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Has "moved up" to the Ferrari forums. ;)

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Was abducted by Aliens

• Was abducted by female(s)

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Forgot his username/password. :p

• Running from the Law. ;-) j/k

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Sold his NSX

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • His recent surgery was cryogenic in nature :p

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Other...

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our much-loved MYNSX hasn't been on Prime for a month... so it's now safe to gossip about him. :D Time for a fun poll to resolve his whereabout's because as we all know, <B>Poll's NEVER lie!</B> :D

Maybe someone should stop by his house and make sure he's ok. And if he's not completely "with it" maybe "borrow" his keys for a little while.

Ever since I read his comments about the NSX on ferrarichat, I have lost interest in his projects.

Why? What did he say?

NetViper said:
Ever since I read his comments about the NSX on ferrarichat, I have lost interest in his projects.

White92 said:
Why? What did he say?
Paraphrasing here. Something like "No matter how mod'd etc. an NSX is, it will always just be a NSX. It will never be a Ferrari.. blah blah."

I guess he was just sucking up to the Fchat guys. Nonetheless, I was less than impressed.

I always thought that car was ugly...just my opinion, maybe, but I'd much rather have a stock exterior NSX than that "creation". There's no way in hell I would pay $85k for it.
And it sucks that he was badmouthing the NSX...I hear those types of comments all the time, and it makes me kind of angry. The "yeah, well it's still a Honda" thing gets old after a while. I don't see the point in spending twice as much for 2 more cylinders and a few badges, especially when those 2 cylinders don't make a whole lot of difference in power (compared to a highly modded NSX that is - the 99 360 Modena made 400bhp) and roughly the same handling (compared to an NSX with suspension upgrades)...seems like you're throwing away $80,000 for a few stickers and a higher exhaust note, and for the "privilege" of saying "I own a Ferrari". Doesn't make much sense to me, but maybe if I was in the position to buy one I would see things differently (though I doubt it)

Last edited:
The lettering on the glovebox gives him an extra 150hp :D

Leader in NSX community
I found that statement arrogant. I can think of 10 NSXs off the top of my head that I respect and drool over more than his.

AutoEuphoria said:
I found that statement arrogant.
So do I, but for a different reason.

AutoEuphoria said:
I can think of 10 NSXs off the top of my head that I respect and drool over more than his.
Modding your car doesn't make you a leader in the community. As in most other communities, leadership comes as a result of committing yourself and sharing your experience in order to help others in the community, not from the things you do for your own benefit.

KGP said:
So, someone is buying rounds? :cool:

Yeah, how can I get in on that action. :wink:

I wouldn't hold worry too much with the supplied comments of "an NSX will never be a Ferrari." Bascially, because it's not. It's a Honda. And Honda has their own tangible mark on the racing world as has, obviously, Ferrari. Let him have his opinion - he always seemed like a good guy when he was in the community. I guess I just don't get the whole autodom hierarchy thing.

I hope his NSX does sell for the 84.9K listed. Can only do good for resale value.

PS. 600+hp?

MYNSX is doing great. Sold his NSX and house, moved into a better home. Getting a pilot's license. :)

Sorry if I spoiled the poll. :tongue:

PS - I don't think MYNSX was badmouthing the NSX. He gave his honest opinion on his experience with his NSX, and subsequently the 355. I wouldn't take it as bashing the NSX. Both are great brands/cars, and they have their strengths and weaknesses. Bill is still an NSXer at heart. Peace.

I figure I'm in the minority here, but I have a beef with Bill. The fact is he ripped me off. I bought the old system out of his NSX for a handsom penny only to find that half of the parts were missing, some of the electronics didn't work, and everything was sent to me in rat's nest formation in box big enough to ship a small child (I paid needless shipping costs). Since Bill didn't tear the system out himself, he denied responsibility and therefore refused to refund me. I offered to ship the gear back at my expense. He refused.

Bill has pissed me off pretty badly. He sold his gear to me for >$2,000 and then left me hanging. I am now trying to salvage some of my expenses by selling off what I can. And I am not leaving out details or screwing the next guy. I know that I am losing ~ a grand in these transactions but I have no alternatives since I'm stuck with the gear.

Thanks a lot Bill. :mad:

Looks like 3 of the choices in the poll would be correct then.

Ah this wasn't meant to be a bill-bash thread, though obviously some people have formed an opinion about him.

Anything written on the Internet can be misread and re-interpreted... and that's dangerous if you've already formed an opinion about somebody. So i say give Bill the benefit of the doubt with that Ferrari comment. Though I agree with Bill to a point -- no matter how much you do it up, it is still just an NSX. But we all know the NSX was never meant to be a ferrari (maybe just a ferrari-killer in it's early days ;) )

<B>Juice</B>, I'm sorry you had a prob but you already beefed about this in his trader rating. So he has that mark against his name for all future traders to read. i'm not sure why you'd want to bring this up again... it's unhealthy for you bro. :(

<B>NsXMas</B> : LOL... no way... the poll never lies... ;)

I'm sure if Bill comes back, he'll answer his critics diplomatically. :D <I>*neo has visions of this thread turning into another sept.11 conspiracy/iraq war thread*</I>

Though personally, if you have a beef with Bill, it's always better to deal with it via the PM's, email or phone. Forums aren't for personal dirty laundary. :(

Juice said:
I figure I'm in the minority here, but I have a beef with Bill. The fact is he ripped me off. I bought the old system out of his NSX for a handsom penny only to find that half of the parts were missing, some of the electronics didn't work, and everything was sent to me in rat's nest formation in box big enough to ship a small child (I paid needless shipping costs). Since Bill didn't tear the system out himself, he denied responsibility and therefore refused to refund me. I offered to ship the gear back at my expense. He refused.

Bill has pissed me off pretty badly. He sold his gear to me for >$2,000 and then left me hanging. I am now trying to salvage some of my expenses by selling off what I can. And I am not leaving out details or screwing the next guy. I know that I am losing ~ a grand in these transactions but I have no alternatives since I'm stuck with the gear.

Thanks a lot Bill. :mad:

Hey Juice, what are you missing? I own a few car audio stores, maybe I have some of the parts you need. PM me.--Brett

O-Ace said:
Only in the Matrix :p :D

Yeah well... after that last matrix movie, my leadership means squat. :D What a way to end a trilogy.... so embarrassing i considered begging Lud to change my username for weeks after... plus numerous requests by people for their money back... (lol, i was one of them :p )

but back to the topic: MYNSX, International Man of Mystery... and nsx-rice. ;) :D

NeoNSX said:
Yeah well... after that last matrix movie, my leadership means squat. :D What a way to end a trilogy.... so embarrassing i considered begging Lud to change my username for weeks after... plus numerous requests by people for their money back... (lol, i was one of them :p )

Thanks for ruining the movie for some of us that haven't seen it yet! :mad: Just kidding. If I haven't seen it by now, I probably never will. :smile:

Back