When is the best time to go to Hawaii??

spartan2-3 said:
Cool, Im going to Maui next week, staying at the Rennaisance :D

My wife and I stayed at the Rennaisance Wailea while on Maui for our honeymoon. Not a bad hotel. Make sure you take advantage of the excellent snorkleing in front of and to the left of (looking out at Molokini) the hotel.

I also highly recommend you take the time to learn to surf while you're there (if you don't already). Kam I or Kam II (I honestly can't remember which one) is an excellent break to learn to surf at. I almost had to force my wife to do it and she thanks me damn near every day.

And again, I don't know Tom and don't have any financial impact from saying this but his B&B and cottage rentals are in an excellent area on Maui. His rates seem very fair and if you're like me, and would prefer staying away from the Disneyland like atmoshpere of a big hotel, his gig looks like the way to go.

JAYS NSX said:
I think that I meant Oahu, as Honolulu is there. Guess I confused the "Big" in my island! :D

DANG!
I havent been on the "big" island and wondered if they had a busy city like Oahu and a place where you could go and get away from it all...i guess Oahu is it?:D

Tom,
thanks for hooking me up.....enterprise does not carry sebring--just a stang. :D so i got a deal from dollar's instead...so i am set. anyone else like drop by for a little bbq or something?

NowSeeX's said:
DANG!
I havent been on the "big" island and wondered if they had a busy city like Oahu and a place where you could go and get away from it all...i guess Oahu is it?:D

Next to Kauai the "Big Island" (Hawaii) is the least busy Island aside from the smaller Islands like Molokai and Lanai. Big Island has the live valcanos and it is a very relaxing place. Even for a guy like me who lived in Hawaii all my life (On Oahu) I find Kauai and the Big Island very boring. That is probabaly because we Hawaii people are always trying to get off this rock:D

Back