• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Whats' your next dream car?

Cool I own someone's dream car on here :)

The 2011 IS-F has the LED headlights which I'm not really feeling but their facelifted interior dash/gauges is stunning.

Mine is a 2008 model

rick
I agree, for a sedan the IS-F is a treat. Almost bought one, for some reason never did & ended up with 335i coupe w/AWD to drive this winter (though probably will still end up driving the old Tahoe once the snow gets deep & crusty). This off thread subject (sorry, not trying to hijack) but I wonder how the daily ride in the IS-F is for you. My test driven example didn't seem all that bad to me but I didn't drive it day in/out so hard to really gauge. Anyway, a nice car altogether...

Oh and I'll take the everyday man's car, the Homer:

TheHomer.jpg

I agree, for a sedan the IS-F is a treat. Almost bought one, for some reason never did & ended up with 335i coupe w/AWD to drive this winter (though probably will still end up driving the old Tahoe once the snow gets deep & crusty). This off thread subject (sorry, not trying to hijack) but I wonder how the daily ride in the IS-F is for you. My test driven example didn't seem all that bad to me but I didn't drive it day in/out so hard to really gauge. Anyway, a nice car altogether...

IS-F from the factory has horrible suspension that is incredibly bouncy but once you add a set of KWV3's it changes the character of the car totally and now feels like a planted m3!

here's mine on Advan RS-D and dropped with KWV3 and the mean JoeZ exhaust :)

IMG_2800.jpg

P.S. Can I add one more dream car: Lambo Murci Spyder

IS-F from the factory has horrible suspension that is incredibly bouncy but once you add a set of KWV3's it changes the character of the car totally and now feels like a planted m3!

here's mine on Advan RS-D and dropped with KWV3 and the mean JoeZ exhaust :)

IMG_2800.jpg

P.S. Can I add one more dream car: Lambo Murci Spyder

Nice choice of cars, White NSX and White IS-F. IS-F would be an awesome daily driver. With my luck I can get at least an evo to dd.
My dream car would be a zonda. I dont need all the carbon fiber but just a zonda will do. Realistically my next car will either be a 360 ferrari or aston martin vantage. If I get a good job, Murci or F430 would be my goal. Working at UPS part time isn't enough to afford much now adays.

288 GTO (IMHO, the best looking car ever to come out of the Scuderia)
1984-ferrari_288_gto-500x375.jpg

+1

I change my answer to this! I forgot about the 288. A buddy of mine has one and I drool on it every time I see it!

Re: Not exactly a chick magnet.........

but here's my next dream "car."

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WqfRDVGtXJ4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WqfRDVGtXJ4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqfRDVGtXJ4&feature=player_embedded

Actually I did meet a guy at a spring NASA race with a portable simulator for Pro Formula Mazda training. It looked sophisticated enough that, besides being fun, it would be of value for novices in a Pro FM or drivers learning a new track.

but here's my next dream "car."

<object height="390" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WqfRDVGtXJ4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="390" width="640"></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqfRDVGtXJ4&feature=player_embedded

Actually I did meet a guy at a spring NASA race with a portable simulator for Pro Formula Mazda training. It looked sophisticated enough that, besides being fun, it would be of value for novices in a Pro FM or drivers learning a new track.

Now THAT is sweet! I wouldn't mind one in the garage!

Now THAT is sweet! I wouldn't mind one in the garage!

How about one in your den?

<object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nugf04x51Kk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

I really like the new Elan, even more than the Esprit. It's the NSX that I thought we would have by 2012.

lotus_elan_concept_press_images_001.jpg

Last edited:
Like many I would have preferred a new generation NSX; however, the 458 is pretty darn sweet and to me is what the next NSX should have been.

Realistically, what I'll likely add to the collection is a Maserati Gran Turismo S. Great sound, nice looks, and importantly the wife likes it so no issues trying to politicing her to approve.

To be honest, if I could right now I think I would want another NSX lol but differing from another car (and not including my racecar) I would say that my next dream car would have to be either an FD RX7 or I'll go nuts and say Pagani Zonda F

Realistically: Um, nothing. There is quite literally nothing out there right now that I can afford that I would like better than my NSX. I would like to move up to a 97-01 Coupe someday, but those are very rare. Maybe whiteNSXs will sell me his... :tongue:

On the edge of reality: Audi R8. I drove this car over two years ago, and the driving impressions stay with me. I could see one in my garage someday.

After winning the lotto: Ferrari 458 Italia. Once they get the flambé problems debugged, it'd be mine. A stunning car by any measure.

Money no object: The Zonda. Or perhaps, the Koenigsegg. I go back and forth, week to week.

Back