What's your Favorite Mod?

I love my Comptech Supercharger:biggrin:other little mods I love are my 18/19 Volk CE28N's and my NSX-R wing. Painting my roof, was the biggest visual change...loved it:wink:

fancy...

My favorite mod' would be my Advan AVS Model 5 gunmetal wheels!

Second favorite mod' has to my Taitec JGTC Parallel exhaust... third favorite mod' is my Valentine V1 radar detector! :p

Hugh said:
I agree it's a beautiful and functional wheel but is there any way to remove the Momo lettering from the thing? I simply can't imagine driving my car with something that says Momo on it. It simply sounds ridiculous.

Mine says MOMO :biggrin:

Hugh said:
I agree it's a beautiful and functional wheel but is there any way to remove the Momo lettering from the thing? I simply can't imagine driving my car with something that says Momo on it. It simply sounds ridiculous.

I believe the NSX-R steering wheel is a MOMO... right?

CT I/SC/H/E. They were done at the same time. Going from stock to this mod really provided a WOW factor for me... and still does... :D

CTSC is my favorite so far,
second are exhaust (Taitec) and Billstein shocks.

Above setup keeps me smiling :cool:

Taitec Headers / Paddock exhaust- changes the whole "attitude" of the car. I spend a lot of time in third gear now!
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

3738IMG_0302-med.JPG

Philip

NSX-Tuner said:
CT I/SC/H/E. They were done at the same time. Going from stock to this mod really provided a WOW factor for me... and still does... :D

:eek: Wow, that must have been amazing! and quite a shocker driving her home from the shop that day!! I LOVE that feeling. I remember my first drive after my Tubi/CT were installed..... EXHILIRATING.... I can only imagine how much more with the CTSC (or the FX 500 sys.) !!!! :eek:

Stock to SHOCK!! :biggrin:

Taitec Parallel Exhaust. I still find myself driving around at 5000rpms in 2nd gear around town.

MiamiMermaid said:

:eek: Wow, that must have been amazing! and quite a shocker driving her home from the shop that day!! I LOVE that feeling. I remember my first drive after my Tubi/CT were installed..... EXHILIRATING.... I can only imagine how much more with the CTSC (or the FX 500 sys.) !!!! :eek:

Stock to SHOCK!! :biggrin:

EXHILIRATING... is the perfect word to describe what it's like when I jump on her and quickly rip through the gears. She was truly transformed with the CTSC mod. And yes, when I first drove her after CT did the install, I was rather shocked :eek: (and a little scared) at how much of a beast she had become. :biggrin:

DocL said:
Taitec Parallel Exhaust. I still find myself driving around at 5000rpms in 2nd gear around town.

:biggrin: same here

Absolutely, the install of my Taitec GTLW exhaust. Sounds awesome to say the very least. If anybody is interested, I can still get one at a great price! See my ad in the marketplace in mid Nov.

CTSC with Aem

IMG_5895.jpg

My favorite "mod" has to be the autograph of the creator of the NSX himself, Mr. Shigeru Uehara, in my glovebox!

It was free then, but it is now priceless!!!

H-carWizKid said:
Taitec Headers / Paddock exhaust- changes the whole "attitude" of the car. I spend a lot of time in third gear now!
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

3738IMG_0302-med.JPG

Philip

Sorry, since you open the can of worm:biggrin:
13449DSC00623.jpg

13449DSC00622.jpg

13449DSC00626.jpg

13449DSC00313.jpg[

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wmp5SZUly-I"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wmp5SZUly-I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QMsTL1OwMWo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QMsTL1OwMWo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Back