Whats Your drink(s) of choice?

nicholas421 said:
i don't know of any place that serves johnny blue for $20. cheapest i've seen was $35

its been so long since I ordered one I dont even remember what one costs :wink:

nicholas421 said:
i don't know of any place that serves johnny blue for $20. cheapest i've seen was $35

you can buy a bottle for 130. Ouch my head :redface:

Actually just checked again, you can get a bottle for under 100! since they make it 200ml bottle now :frown: 200ml bottle is :mad:

Last edited:
Shaun Ray said:
Definitely - mucho water before bed (passing out). Also take a vitamin C. Some foods can be a plus too. Then you're ready for the next morning!

hahahaha key word SOME..... lol and hopefully not a 4:30 am run to Del Taco to get 12 bean burrittos... or worse.... taking a taxi with your 3 best friends at 3:59 am to White Castle and ordering 4 crave cases to the tune of $90.... lol priceless.....

khappucino said:
hahahaha key word SOME..... lol and hopefully not a 4:30 am run to Del Taco to get 12 bean burrittos... or worse.... taking a taxi with your 3 best friends at 3:59 am to White Castle and ordering 4 crave cases to the tune of $90.... lol priceless.....

Ouch classic STL, you are bringing back memories!
For a hangover, plenty of H2O before bed and B complex! Don't take tylenol, the combo of Tylenol and alcohol is very toxic to your liver.

Hey we are talking about drinking! Who cares about the silly old liver! :biggrin:

White Castle!?!.....Don't you guys have Denny's or IHOP? Biscuits and gravy, Man!

Thanks for the tip on Tylenol. Never tried that one, but it's good to be informed.

1. Really good sweet tea. Gave up two years ago, so it is like sex to get a great glass every once in awhile.

2. Deer Park water in the bottle

3. Milk

BTW, jalnjr: CONGRATS on twelve years:D

No alcohol for me, I don't like its effects. Here are my favorite drinks, in no particular order:

1) Mocha Frappuccino
2) ice-cold 2% milk
3) water
4) apple juice
5) Hawaiian Punch
6) Razzamatazz at Jamba Juice

ncdogdoc said:
BTW, jalnjr: CONGRATS on twelve years:D

thanx, saved my life [ in a way...] :rolleyes:

missed the microbrew revolution, but don't miss
the never-ending hangover.

Shaun Ray said:
White Castle!?!.....Don't you guys have Denny's or IHOP? Biscuits and gravy, Man!

Thanks for the tip on Tylenol. Never tried that one, but it's good to be informed.

but where else can you get 80 mini burgers.... lol dont ask....
its the worst idea ever, but when your far gone enough to call a taxi
to go to white castle, and somehow your taxi fare ends up being more than 80 slider burgers.... you get the idea... LOL

btw my fav non-alcoholic drinks are

Super cold WATER
Diet Mountain Dew.... EXTREME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original Orange Julius

Southern Comfort + Sprite

or

Sambuca + pineapple juice = Roman Candle! (trust me on this one!)

Bodingtons Pub Ale or Guiness Draught for me. Definitely an acquired taste, though. When doing the non-drinker thing, I stick to tonic water with a lime.

Ryan

One more addition. The only mixed drink I ever do is a Mind-Eraser:

Use a tumbler glass, fill with cube ice. Pour 1 shot of Khalua. Then CAREFULLY pour 1-1/2 shot of vodka (I prefer Greygoose, but Absolute works well too) so that the vodka layers on top of the Khalua. CARFULLY pour a shot of soda water (NOT tonic) on top of that.

Insert straw down to the bottom and suck it all up in one shot!

Great for parties, as you can use bigger glasses (I prefer a huge, oversized martini glass) and insert mutiple straws to share the shot with guests.

After drinking this, we usually recite the motto "a mind is a terrible thing to erase".

One side effect, naked hot tubbing can be an issue........

Cheers!

Back