What we might see in this year Tokyo motor show.

i like this better than the HSC. looks very sweet. hope they will make it. keep the gossips coming.

I know I'm in the minority, but I don't like this design. I like a wider footpring. I think the wider wheelbase enables the car to be lower. One of the things that I think sets the present NSX apart, and what I've been told by everyone who talks to me about my car is how the height of it (or lack thereof) sets the car apart. Nothing against the RSX (I like the car), but it looks "squatty" to me, because it appears high to me. If it had a wider footprint, and sat lower it would look more "sporty" to me. Just my opinion.

David.

93BlkOnBlkNSX said:
I know I'm in the minority, but I don't like this design. I like a wider footpring. I think the wider wheelbase enables the car to be lower. One of the things that I think sets the present NSX apart, and what I've been told by everyone who talks to me about my car is how the height of it (or lack thereof) sets the car apart. Nothing against the RSX (I like the car), but it looks "squatty" to me, because it appears high to me. If it had a wider footprint, and sat lower it would look more "sporty" to me. Just my opinion.

David.

I'm with David

I'm assuming in the US that the girl would be on the left side to help meet federal crash regs?!?! Maybe she's just optional equipment! :smile:

Latest car magazine here in Japan, have mentioned again that the new nsx is coming with a v10, had new concept art too :redface: . Not too pretty though, very small front headlights.

Back