what does your nick stand for?

ANYTIME.:
Artificial Networked Youth Trained for Infiltration and Mandatory Exploration
cyb-ANYTIME.gif

This is cool! Thanks!

M.A.J.O.R.S.T.O.N.E.R.: Mechanical Artificial Judge Optimized for Repair/Synthetic Transforming Observation and Nocturnal Exploration Replicant

AKIRA

Artificial Killing and Intensive Repair Android :eek:

I did my full real name (Nikolaus) and got this:

Networked Intelligent Knight Optimized for Logical Assassination and Ultimate Sabotage

:eek:

NeoNSX should like this

NSXN8:

Networked Synthetic Xenocide Neohuman

Speaking of my nick name, is there a way that i can change my name to all caps? It doesn't seem to be in the Edit Profile options.

ncdogdoc

Networked Cybernetic Device Optimized for Galactic Destruction and Online Calculation

N.E.O.N.S.X.: Networked Entity Optimized for Nocturnal Sabotage and Xenocide
(HOW TRUE!!!! Just like the movie!)

<B>nsxn8</B>: LOL... Welcome to my world. :p

<B>FuryNSX</B>: looks like we're similiar models. :D

PHOEN$X said:
Doesn't work for me (doesn't recognize the $ sign). *sniff*

huh? worked for me!

P.H.O.E.N.$.X.: Positronic Hydraulic Organism Engineered for Nocturnal L337|\|355 and Xenocide

:D ok, ok... Here are the closest usernames...

P.H.O.E.N.S.X.: Positronic Hydraulic Organism Engineered for Nocturnal Sabotage and Xenocide
P.H.O.E.N.I.X.: Positronic Hydraulic Organism Engineered for Nocturnal Infiltration and Xenocide

hmm... either way you are one bad dude. :D You can also start to see the programming limits of this website. ;) BTW, everyone should try out nsxtasy: it's truth!!!

Thanks, Neo. I guess we're both created for nocturnal xenocide. Watch out illegal aliens! :D

cyb-NSXTASY.gif

I need some "scientific" yardwork done, LOL...maybe there's black gold under my yard. nsxtasy where are you? :D

Fun site!
I thought mine came out pretty nice...
J.D.M.J.U.N.K.I.E.: Journeying Digital Mathematics and Judo Unit/Networked Killing and Infiltration Entity
What do you guys think?

M.I.K.E.S.C.G.:

Mechanical Intelligent Knight Engineered for Sabotage and Ceaseless Gratification

my moniker actually is short for:

MIKESCG = mike super car guy

my fiance tagged me with it after i wouldn't shut up about cars, morning noon and night!

Back