What cool NSX stuff did you get for Xmas?

I got both the upper and lower NSX-r Chasis bars. Of course my wish list contained the exact details of these parts so it wasn't a surprise.

I also received 4 tire totes from tirerack to lug around my track tires.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas.

T.J.

Last edited:
Santa has some black NSX-R seats on order for me...

BlackNSX-RSeats_640_r.jpg

Since basically I'm Santa in my house, Santa bought himself some new headers and a new Comtec carbon air box, thanks to Jeff Chai for a great deal.:smile:

New aircon for the car and second T-belt service. Car should be exciting and confident again.:smile:

Since basically I'm Santa in my house, Santa bought himself some new headers and a new Comtec carbon air box, thanks to Jeff Chai for a great deal.:smile:

Happy to make some one else happy. :-) i am in the process of getting my self a 96 NSX-T

VIS Type-R Hood and Wings West Body kit. Really good christmas gifts this year. Wish the rims were here now though..

nim

Santa has some black NSX-R seats on order for me...

BlackNSX-RSeats_640_r.jpg

I hate you even more now Steve! :biggrin:

You're killing me here.....:tongue:

Well I got the HEPA filter from DF.....thats all for me now unlike someone....:rolleyes: :wink:

Got my NA2 NSX R Shift lights working... Yeah:smile:

Santa brought me:

1. Taitec GT Lightweight Exhaust
2. SOS Trunk Struts

Santa promised and will be delivering soon:

3. Dali Racing Door Kit
4. Small Ball Shift Knob from Dali
5. Center Console from Dali
6. Downforce +02 Full Conversion Kit

Jetpilot

Last edited:
Santa's budget this year:
December
1) NSX-R battery
2) Procar CF Side vents
3) NSX-R steering wheel

November
1) Zeal Coilovers
2) Zanardi and NSX-R sways
3) NSX-R Chassis Bars

Coming soon...
Project Mu Rotors and Pads
:biggrin:

1) NSX Brake and Rotor clock
2) Trunk struts
3) Type S NSX door badge
4) Fujitsubo Exhaust Manifold
5) GT-One v.2 Titanium Super Flow Exhaust
6) NSX Duffel Bag (Hrant, Sorry I forgot about the best Christmas gift of them all)

attachment.php

Last edited:
SOS came up with a great deal on Prodrive wheels, so "Santa" will be delivering (eventually) a new set of GC-07C in British Black.

gc07c-silver-blacknsx1.jpg

There's a VIS R style CF hood enroute that should be here any day now, too!

attachment.php

A few more things are being given serious consideration, particularly a set of Comptech headers when they become available again in a few months (us CA guys need to be concerned about CARB certification)

Happy New Year, everyone!

Unfortunately, I am my own Santa as well :rolleyes: The stuff is not in yet, I did order
- Carbon fiber door sill plates
- Red carpet for the car

Was thinking about the Downforce rear diffuser but could not really justify that. Or a the Downforce air-duct to complement my VIS Type R hood, or the carbon garnish pads, or the Downforce bumper undertray, or..... or....

So much to choose from, so little money.

Oh, I also ordered the Proton Pro LED-flashlight from Photonlight.
I've calculated that that particular flaslight will not upset the finely tuned balance of my NSX, so I've convinced myself it's not really that bad a deal to actually spend some money that is not NSX related. Besides, the Proton is ment to fit into the console :tongue:

Back