Well i finally got my first tattoo

Photo0031.jpg

my back feels like its on fire at the moment but oh well.

Sorry, I am not a big fan of tattoo. What happens when you turn 60?

why i got something that means something to me. i was born and raised in germany. So i'll never be "oh man what was i thinking" about it.

Sorry, I am not a big fan of tattoo. What happens when you turn 60?
It either becomes grey or white. What the Hell is the stuff on the shelf to the left? Horses or humans? :confused:

Eclipsed:
It is nice you are that proud of your heritage, Sir. :smile:

It either becomes grey or white. What the Hell is the stuff on the shelf to the left? Horses or humans? :confused:

Eclipsed:
It is nice you are that proud of your heritage, Sir. :smile:

Not to sure, i've been meaning to ask monica that same question.

Been awhile since I was in school.......don't remember capitol G's looking like capitol B's :confused:

Look's nice and post more pics when it heals

crest.jpg

heres the original

I gotta ask, price? I've thought about a tattoo but have no idea what they run.:confused: You can pm me if you don't want to post it.

I gotta ask, price? I've thought about a tattoo but have no idea what they run.:confused: You can pm me if you don't want to post it.

300$ was in the chair for 3 hours. The outline actually hurt less then the shading. It wasn't that bad until he was doing the parts over my spine. that hurt like holy hell

BTW, what the hell's in the 2 bottles?:confused: LOL.

Just asked her, and i'm afraid to admit, but it's actual horse shampoo. But I do agree with her, her hair always looks amazing.

/shrug

Back