Well i finally got my first tattoo

Are you serious? Or are you just horsing around?

I'm serious. I'm saddled with too many other things to be able to horse around.

"HEEEEEAHHHHHHH! Let's go ....... in the barn for shampooing!" "All of ya!"

IMAG0007.jpg

Buddy of mine used to use horse shampoo. Weeny he had some money that is. He's broke now, so he just uses the regular stuff. He's pretty sour about the whole situation.

to the OP,

great tatoo

you did a great job of expressing who you are..

for anyone who is going to get a tatoo just make sure it's very, very, very meaningful.

something that is meaningful and that will last till end of eternity.

btw i do not have a tatoo but have always thought about it..

don't know what i would get tho..

I think the 'curl' on the left needs to be lengthened a few mm to create a 'G' - it looks very much like "Bermany"
dunno.gif

I agree and the thin line that is suppose to be through the middle of the G is too wide which makes the G look like a B. Do they have flesh colored ink to make the line thinner? I am a bit of a perfectionist and it's why I have stayed away from getting tattoo's. I can't sleep at night if the scissors aren't put back in the proper drawer. I would be going nuts if someone put a G on my back that looked like a B.

to the OP,

great tatoo

you did a great job of expressing who you are..

for anyone who is going to get a tatoo just make sure it's very, very, very meaningful.

something that is meaningful and that will last till end of eternity.

btw i do not have a tatoo but have always thought about it..

don't know what i would get tho..

Thank you very much!

Wow, very nice artwork.

Thanks again!

I agree and the thin line that is suppose to be through the middle of the G is too wide which makes the G look like a B. Do they have flesh colored ink to make the line thinner? I am a bit of a perfectionist and it's why I have stayed away from getting tattoo's. I can't sleep at night if the scissors aren't put back in the proper drawer. I would be going nuts if someone put a G on my back that looked like a B.

I'm tempted to go back and have him fix the germany, he said he thinned out the letters (which he did) so that in the future it wont look like a blurry blob as my skin tightens up. But I agree, i does look like a B and i need to get it fixed

Back