Wanted to introduce myself

Last edited:
Welcome to NSX Prime, we hope you enjoy your stay and you will find lots of useful info here with search and wiki. The awesome people are icing on the cake. Enjoy your NSX and treat her well.

- - - Updated - - -

wait, youve been here since 2006 so im sure you know this already lol. Enjoy your new car and post pics.

wait, youve been here since 2006 so im sure you know this already lol. Enjoy your new car and post pics.

Yeah have just been in the background reading. I was over on the Acura Legend forum as well. I grew up with an NSX in the garage, was never allowed to touch it, (step dad's 95 red NSX-T still has it mint condition, I doubt hes ever had the tach above 3k) And I was finally able to do my dream of building an NSX. Ex left me, took her ring fund and added it all to my funds for the parts for the car. lol

............ahhhhh the plot thickens.....:wink:

Welcome Shaylord. If you are ever in the CT area looking for another NSX send me a PM...

Well you should have no problem replacing your ex since you now have an NSX.

If the ex was a dude... Otherwise you're SOL with this car.

NSXDM_zps0a4e4d8c.jpg

Welcome Shaylor
Enjoy the forum and your new NSX. :smile:

Join the Northeast Region of the NSXCA sometime. You will have a lot of fun with the great people and the events.

Hello everyone in the north east, my name is Shaylor. I just purchased an NSX off of the forum here back in april. 1992 black/black with 50k miles and a comptech supercharger.
Here is a link to my build thread. http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...treet-track-02-conv-NA2-type-r-Have-questions
Look forward to meeting up with some of you guys in the future!

Shaylor

Welcome to the forums... Funny I also had an Acura Legend once, boy do I miss it.

It must have been a pretty big ring fund for the parts that you are picking up.

welcome to the forum...the site is incredible as well as the car is...the resources and wealth of knowledge is unmeasurable...well beyond my needs..but it is nice to have people who just like to help and have common bond to go to when needed...enjoy your build and hopefully your new partner likes the car and understands why her ring is alot smaller normal....lol

Back