• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Waiting for Prospeed turbo kit

The few parts are on its way. I see you have been telling one side of everything and have not review the kit even though you told me you dynoed the car already making 490 hp to the wheels without the methanol kit. I choose not to give you support due to you comments and the way you have acted and treated me. For it taking a long time I did give you the methanol kit and Garrett turbo for free. The GT35R my vendor didn't have I made sure you were credited $1,100 which you could buy from someone else.

Yes, it did take a few more months longer to get the kit to you but it arrived and you installed it on the car and it made the power that was advertised. The only parts left to send you is the methanol kit plus install kit I gave to you for free and $40 worth of spark plugs and the air breather kit. The adapter pipe for the gt35r will have to wait because of my fabricator. There is still a balance on the kit for approximately $250.

Re: Prospeed NSX Turbo Kit

The few parts are on its way. I see you have been telling one side of everything and have not review the kit even though you told me you dynoed the car already making 490 hp to the wheels without the methanol kit. I choose not to give you support due to you comments and the way you have acted and treated me. For it taking a long time I did give you the methanol kit and Garrett turbo for free. The GT35R my vendor didn't have I made sure you were credited $1,100 which you could buy from someone else.

Yes, it did take a few more months longer to get the kit to you but it arrived and you installed it on the car and it made the power that was advertised. The only parts left to send you is the methanol kit plus install kit I gave to you for free and $40 worth of spark plugs and the air breather kit. The adapter pipe for the gt35r will have to wait because of my fabricator. There is still a balance on the kit for approximately $250.

Just stop your nonsense and excuses and ship me the missing parts. You have been promising to do so for the last 6 weeks!! I bought the kit in early August, it was supposed to be shipped to me in 2 to 3 weeks!!

Your compensation is for giving second hand and used parts instead of new parts which i paid for and for late delivery!! The deal with the compensation from you is that you were supposed to ship all the new and used parts to me in early October!! But you only ship some of it to me in early November and i am still waiting for the balance of the parts!! Like i said before i much rather get new parts that i paid for on time rather than your "compensation" for used parts and late delivery. You are an Indian giver. You promise to compensate me for your mistakes but you have not given me the parts yet.

Now you are pissed with me for telling everyone on nsxprime? YOu have admitted here that you deliberately chose not to support your one and only customer. Instead of being sorry and remorseful for what you have wronged me, you are still recalcitrant and in denial and think that you are the victim in this ordeal!!!

To entice me to buy his kit, Brian promised me delivery of complete new kit in 2 to 3 weeks

Sent: Sunday, 16 August, 2009 6:47 AM
To: Shaw
Subject: Re: Turbo Kit

Hi Shaw,

I understand your concern. I've only had issues with this due to my cnc guy having issues. It is being taken care of and half of the cats have been shipped to the UK guys. I promise to expedite your order and it will not take that long. I am looking to have your kit done in 2 to 3 weeks like we discussed. .

After being told that he did not ship me all the parts. At first he denies and claims that he did ship but when it was proven that he did not ship all the parts he promised me that he will send it out ASAP.

Sent: Wednesday, 18 November, 2009 4:30 AM
Subject: Re: oil catch tank, aem methanol injection and gt35r flange

I will box it up and send it out to you asap. I am currently out of town for family matters and will be returning back by friday or sat. You do not need the meth kit or breather tank to install the turbo kit. It will not slow you down. I will send you a tracking # when I get back and have it shipped out. I will also have the manual completed and sent to you by then as well.

Brian.

After not honouring his shipping date he again promise me that he will ship by end of the week or early DEcember.
Sent: Wednesday, 9 December, 2009 3:10 AM
Subject: Re: Shipping of oil catch tank and aem methanol kit etc

I am working on getting your parts together to ship out. I have the aem kit is ready to go. The breather tank is ready as well but I am missing a fitting I have on order hence the delay. I'll have my shipment of spark plugs arriving tomorrow. I will try to ship it out later this week. The gt35r flange will not be able to be done for at least another few weeks but will be done and ship to you when it's completed.

Again he went MIA after not shipping as promised. Another empty promise as stated in the email below. Notice how the AEM methanol kit is ready to go in the above email but missing parts in the email below? The thing with Brian/ProSpeed is that there is always excuses.
Sent: Tuesday, 15 December, 2009 8:35 AM
Subject: Re: Shipping of oil catch tank and aem methanol kit etc

Shaw,

I'm glad it worked out well for you. I still need to get the larger nozzle for you if you still want it or I can just send it as is. You will need to larger nozzle for making 500+hp. I have the spark plugs and kit ready to go as well as the bracket for both meth kit and breather tank. The fitting is on its way to me. I don't want to waste money and send 2 shipments out. I rather send it complete to you. I can send it out as early as Thursday.

Brian

I replied to his email that i dont need larger nozzle and told him to ship immediately. No reply from him and still no shipment from him. He went MIA until the post above. My calls were not answered. My emails were mostly ignored. He choses to reply as and when he pleases.

I cant write a review of the kit yet because my car is in the muffler shop to fix a leak from the header and adapter supplied by the Vendor.

I will write an honest and unbias review of the turbo kit after i have received all the parts and the turbo kit has been properly installed on the car.

I had to spend extra hours and money on the installation because the vendor has deliberately chosen not to provide after sales support! Luckily for me, other members of nsxprime step up and helped me out. One of them even did a video conference with me at my mechanic's shop to help out with the install!! Go nsxprimers go! you guys are the best!

So Brian, you want a review of your product from me? Help me out with the installation and tuning and stop hiding from me and appear as and when you please.

Finally, my review will be confined to your turbo kit only. I am sure you do not need a review by me of your customer service and after sales support.

Last edited:
Back