Vin Check JH4NA21625S000092

AutoTrader.com

JH4NA21625S000092

Newly listed 2005 NSX Coupe from Massachusetts with only 11k miles for $41,000 :confused: I wonder why it did not sell last fall?

Anyone know about this car. I emailed him today.

Thanks

Re: Vin Check.

I actually had the carfax up in the other window when i read this! :biggrin:

This is the last entry.

03/06/2008

Power Acura South Bay
Torrance, CA
310-539-3636
www.acuraofsouthbay.com
www.acuraofsouthbay.com

Vehicle serviced
Maintenance inspection completed
Battery replaced

Serviced like two weeks ago in California but for sale in MA.

It was sold in AZ, and IL, but never registered in MA.

I smell fraud.

im pretty sure this car was sold on ebay about 6 weeks ago out of branford connecticut. i was watching it when i bought mine and i recognize the pictures.if i remember correct the original seller had almost 100 pics including original sticker.the new seller even clipped the text, im pretty sure it closed on ebay with a price somewhere in the sixties

$41,000 is awfully low for a 2005 with 11,000 miles.

*SCAM*

Sorry guys... I should have waited for his email reply before posting here.

This is what was his email replied was (PS: I have seen this script posted here by another member catching a scammer)

The price is US $41,000.00 and the car is in pristine condition, technically and esthetically, never been involved in any kind of accidents, and I am the second owner. Since I work for the army and currently beeing a mission of recovery in Iraq, I can not handle this transaction personally, so that's why when I left the states I left the car at the shipping company, and they will handle the transaction, keys, clear and clean title, and a copy of my ID needed for transfering the registration is in their possession. If you do want the car the next step to be taken is for you to send them your full name, shipping address either by fax or email and also note on the paper/email the subject the name of the car and the listed price, and you will be after contacted by them, with instructions and everything needed in order to complete this sale. Please note that you will have a 5 day inspection period, time for you to inspect and test the car, so if by any reason you are not satisfied with the car you can return it against a full refund, and you will not pay any tax or delivery! Let me know if you are intrested so I can forward their fax/email so you can send the infos and get the ball rolling. Thanks

Michael Brown

Thanks again for taking the time to reply to my post. I will do more research before asking this group for help...:smile:

FYI, you can google that VIN for more info, as well as search for it here on prime where there is an existing thread. FYI I also got the same email reply posted above. Definitely a scam.

Mark

this is just funny....

check below e-mails i received from some NSX sellers!!

Ahmed Aryan <[email protected]> wrote:
where are you located?

==============================
joyce street <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi, I am from LA but my work means I have to travel a lot, so I had my assistant look for alternatives.
He came up with a mediation service called CTS capital (ctscapital.net) which could help me send the car over to you so you can test drive it and test it, as long as you agree to deposit the asking price with them prior to shipping.
I'll throw in free shipping to balance the inconvenience, and hopefully that will make things even more tempting.

J
==============================
Hi,
Please advice the address where the car is located, i live outside US and got a friend which i already paid him to travel for me to check the car i'm buying.

thanks,
Ahmed

after my last e-mail, i didn't get a reply from him...

and this is another one... :rolleyes:

On Sat, Feb 2, 2008 at 10:54 PM, Alonzo Nixon <[email protected]> wrote:

My friend from US (the one who will handle the shipping process) is living in Florida and the vehicle is located in Alabama. I had another interest customer who asked my friend to meet him in Alabama and then he never showed up, so my friend, Mr. William was very mad because he traveled all the way for nothing and told me that he will not go again if I won't have a payment confirmation from eBay. So the only way to make this deal is if you will accept to deal using eBay's services. If you want to be the owner of this vehicle you must accept my terms. As you know eBay is the best company of online transactions and your money are safe with them. They won't release payment until you will confirm that you are in possession of the vehicle. If you want you can go see, inspect and pick up the vehicle, but ONLY after eBay will confirm that they received payment in their bank account. Your money are fully guaranteed by eBay because you will send payment to their bank account and not directly to me.
I won't receive any money until you will inspect the car. After that they will either send payment to me (if you will accept the vehicle) or refund you (if you won't like the vehicle after the inspection). Please reply with your full name and shipping address if you are ready to start this transaction.
Regards,

seems NSX owners travel a lot... :confused:

As you know eBay is the best company of online transactions and your money are safe with them.

This is my favorite part. eBay is only a accelerator (if you will) for getting money to these crooks faster and easier.

Back