Updated on Sorcery Kit

well just came back on my trip and decided to take pictures on my brother project. still got a longs ways but heres where it stands. test fitting new wheels this weekend.:smile:

286r9s5.jpg

2en86qa.jpg

11gkdhw.jpg

Its at JC Autobody right? They do good work just expensive.The other thing is they take forever a lot of the time.You have to keep getting on Jorge sometimes.My friends Abflug Supra was there over a year!!

It is at jcautobody and will be the last project jorge will do for me. He just takes too long. The car is going in its fourth month. But the up side is he does good work. Is your friend supra a veilside widebody with lambo doors?

It is at jcautobody and will be the last project jorge will do for me. He just takes too long. The car is going in its fourth month. But the up side is he does good work. Is your friend supra a veilside widebody with lambo doors?
Yes thats the Abflug car but Jorge also did other cars on my team.You might have seen them up there.It was a gold top secret widebody Supra,a blue FD RX7 and a custom widebody silver 350z along with a Veilside widebody 350z in the past.

We are gonna stop going to him because his prices are ridiculous.Even with so much returning business guy is out of there in pricing.Also on the last 350z he left the bumper hanging down on 1 side.When we checked and there was no bolts even there anymore.We showed him pics and everything and he wouldn't admit it was a workers mistake that they left them too lose and fell off.
Then he wanted to charge my friend $600 to repaint the front bumper since it got a SMALL chip from hanging so low.When we mentioned to him this would be the last time we use him he lowered the price to $200 to fix it.Of course that was when he finally kinda came to the conclusion that his workers are not prefect and can make mistakes.It took plenty of arguing with him though.

Here is some pics of the cars I told you about.
www.myspace.com/senbou

Cant wait till your bro's car is done! Does he have wheels already?

yes he got some hre. i think 18x9 in the front and 19X11 in the rear. granite face with a polish lip. he make my nsx look like crap. i think might get mine hre resurface with a black powercoat face or maybe a black lip. oh im very aware of your teams cars i seen then up there all the time. i think when the gold supra was up there mine red nsx with hres were sitting by his. very nice cars.

yes he got some hre. i think 18x9 in the front and 19X11 in the rear. granite face with a polish lip. he make my nsx look like crap. i think might get mine hre resurface with a black powercoat face or maybe a black lip. oh im very aware of your teams cars i seen then up there all the time. i think when the gold supra was up there mine red nsx with hres were sitting by his. very nice cars.
Thanks.You got PM. :smile:

the car is strip and hopefully painted by next weekend. im a little disgusted how long this project is taking. like i said last project at jc autobody. nice work but time wise very unprofessional. what other shops do yall send ur car too?

I send my cars out of state, I have found to many shops sugar coating the top to make it sound like a deal, money hungry or just dont quite cut it for my personal satisfaction. I have not found one good shop personally yet in Texas, nothing that pops out. Not saying there aren't any but I wish on my experience I would have done what I did now before. Big regret but learning experience. I know your pain on the body shop taking to long, empty promises and the unproffesional time. I say go out of state or do it yourself.

-g-

Well could have been worse.Atleast they didnt paint it........Mary Kay Pink.
dunno.gif

Nice meeting you anyways.Were more than used to delays more than anyone.O yeah here is 2 pics of the G you didnt get to see....
qmxi5g1760.jpg

lozvrwzhxl.thumb500.jpg

Love the wheels but looks like the front might need a 10mm spacer. i kinda like how imports are starting to roll with color lips now. its different.

Finally the right color! Murceilago pearl yellow. Sorry for the picture resolution i only had my cell phone. Had a flat on the driver side. Here is a sneek peek and more to come. Im in line for the ctsc!:smile:

wl89eh.jpg

heheh that is all i got off the phone. Alex you will see it tomorrow at the show. Calling Ty and Henry we need a photo shoot together. Not many cities have three sorcery nsx. Maybe we could have one on the next meet.:biggrin:

Back