Upcoming Mecum Auction with NSX

mpgandco is correct about the 2003 BaT car. I still think at $80,000 it was a bargain for the buyer. It was a very nice low mileage car.

The 2003 on BAT actually sold for the Reserve price of $80,000.BAT lists it as being sold for for $77,500 but that is not what actually happened.BAT put up the extra $2500 to get the deal done.BAT really needs to adjust the selling price on there site to reflect the actual selling price of $80,000

What they really need to do is publicly show the buyer's fees and a "total price" after said 5% fees. That will show what people are actually willing to pay, out of pocket, for the cars sold on their site. Otherwise everything appears to have been sold for 5% lower than it really did.

This one just sold on BAT for $69,000. Prices are moving in the right direction.

I thought it might have gone for higher. Beautiful Car.

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1992-acura-nsx-3/

[h=2]BaT Essentials[/h]
  • Lot #2287
  • Chassis: JH4NA1156NT001130
  • 24k Miles
  • 3.0L VTEC V6
  • 5-Speed Manual Transmission
  • Two Owners
  • Well Maintained
  • Cleared of Snap Ring Defect
  • Clean Carfax
  • Private Party or Dealer: Private Party

This one just sold on BAT for $69,000. Prices are moving in the right direction.

I thought it might have gone for higher. Beautiful Car.

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1992-acura-nsx-3/

BaT Essentials

• Lot #2287
  • Chassis: JH4NA1156NT001130
  • 24k Miles
  • 3.0L VTEC V6
  • 5-Speed Manual Transmission
  • Two Owners
  • Well Maintained
  • Cleared of Snap Ring Defect
  • Clean Carfax
  • Private Party or Dealer: Private Party

Fantastic result, wow.

Last edited:
Has anyone looked into increasing their NSX's insurance based on current sales? I was advised to consider increasing mine by my carrier.

I have an agreed value policy and I requested my carrier to raise the value recently which they did with no additional considerations except to verify that the condition of the car had not changed.

Back