• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Pictures ofthe Back End Thread!

you say

18x8 +36
19x9.5 +36

i have ordered wheels with this spec please can you let me know if wheels rubbing in fender ? and if you have modified fender or if you have fixed camber kit ?

thanks !

Sorry for the late reply.

The car is very low and the front fenders do rub when getting into a driveway or an incline. I have been driving slammed cars for a long time and so I have learned how to get around town with it.
I do not have any camber correction kit, just have the D2 coilovers and got the alignment shop to get it as close as possible.
If you were to raise the car maybe a 1/4" then it would stop the front fender rubbing issue. But it all depends on how you like suspension stance.

Hope this helps.

Rahim

02+ rear valence is next on my list.
vajgg.jpg

:O S4play I love that pic of the m3, ISF, and NSX!!!!

thank you sir - all 3 of those are among my top cars I love :)

Add a white 458 Italia or 16m Scuderia Spyder in there and I'll die a happy man! We planned to do another "all white shoot" and a local lady who owns the only white 16M Spyder offered to join us as she's a pure car nut and also has a white GTR and a DD NSX.

We also have a white C63, white Brabus SMART car and white s2000 (mine) for this shoot but setting a date has been rather tricky these days.....

Last edited:
Loving the Diffuser Oscar!

Thanks Alex! Happy New year, it looks fantastic, yet is very aggressive, but so far, other than backing up into a weir unleveled road (that I had to give up) everything else so far so good, I love it! I am considering throwing a black vinyl on the red lower part of the valance :)

Thanks Alex! Happy New year, it looks fantastic, yet is very aggressive, but so far, other than backing up into a weir unleveled road (that I had to give up) everything else so far so good, I love it! I am considering throwing a black vinyl on the red lower part of the valance :)

nice car!!! where did u get that diffuser?

nice car!!! where did u get that diffuser?

Thanks! It's a Downforce non CF Rear Diffuser, Hugh gave it to me in exchange for this:

advertising,animal,erotic,funny,sex,toy-6ba4c4431ca7a04e6cf015b4b2341347_m.jpg

LOLOLOLOL

Back