• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Tubi's V2 exhaust...

I saw that as well and apparently it's very hard if not impossible to get these to fit an 00 let alone an 02+. Looks like stock though and should sound amazing if it's the real deal. Most exhaust clips don't translate to well and probably wouldn't do it justice.

Is this a real Tubi? Because the exhaust says "Tubi Style"...........anyone got a sound clip?

I believe it is. Seems like the brandname is "Tubi Style" and not just the shortened "Tubi" that everyone seems to call it.

Anyway here's the "Tubi Style" Website:
http://www.tubistyleusa.com/

I have Tubi serial # 100 and that one is way different than mine. First off, those tips aren't Tubi as all the Tubi tips are resonated (little holes). My canister is round not oval like this one. I think this maybe something someone made themselves either out of Tubi parts for another car or just put a Tubi plate on. Not to mention the serial # is way off (too high).

There were two different Tubi Style NSX exhausts made. I know that Tubi only made them with dual tips because I tried to get single tips when I changed from the 2000 valence to 2002. Tubi told me that I couldn't buy just the resonated single tips to make the change and I had to go with 4" Magnaflow tips.

Although I know that Naples Motorsports was advertsing one that was "modified to fit a 2002+" for sale for awhile - $2300 and the auction is in Naples.

I have Tubi serial # 100 and that one is way different than mine. First off, those tips aren't Tubi as all the Tubi tips are resonated (little holes). My canister is round not oval like this one. I think this maybe something someone made themselves either out of Tubi parts for another car or just put a Tubi plate on. Not to mention the serial # is way off (too high).

There were two different Tubi Style NSX exhausts made. I know that Tubi only made them with dual tips because I tried to get single tips when I changed from the 2000 valence to 2002. Tubi told me that I couldn't buy just the resonated single tips to make the change and I had to go with 4" Magnaflow tips.

Although I know that Naples Motorsports was advertsing one that was "modified to fit a 2002+" for sale for awhile - $2300 and the auction is in Naples.

So then is this a "one off" I remembered the TUBI group buy thread and in that thread a couple of guys just couldn't get it to fit a 2000+. There's a lot of customization on this exhaust it seems is it possible their getting rid of it because it doesn't sound like a Tubi should? I ask because that's quite a bit of cash to dump into customizing an exhaust then turn around and sell it.

WingZ,

I have a Tubi Style V2 that was bought from Naples Motorsports. They bought 10 or more from Tubi over a year ago. I believe the exhaust on ebay was sold by Naples since my serial number is 15068. I agree with CL65 Captain, the exhaust comes with dual tips. The tips on 15067 have been modified.

I love the sound of my exhaust. So refined and best of all, no drone in the cabin.

Thanks for the idea Cap, I went with the same 4" Magnaflow setup on my '91. Looks like I have the '4th' single tip Tubi...

So then is this a "one off" I remembered the TUBI group buy thread and in that thread a couple of guys just couldn't get it to fit a 2000+. There's a lot of customization on this exhaust it seems is it possible their getting rid of it because it doesn't sound like a Tubi should? I ask because that's quite a bit of cash to dump into customizing an exhaust then turn around and sell it.

-----------------------------------------------------------
THIS IS THE REAL DEAL..THIS NEW DESIGN IS THE 2ND GROUP BUY..TUBI'S MAKE IT LIKE THAT TO FIX THE FITMENT PROBLEM FROM THE FRIST GROUP BUY. SOUND MUCH BETTER THAN THE FIRST imo...BUT DON'T LOOK AS GOOD...

WingZ,

I have a Tubi Style V2 that was bought from Naples Motorsports. They bought 10 or more from Tubi over a year ago. I believe the exhaust on ebay was sold by Naples since my serial number is 15068. I agree with CL65 Captain, the exhaust comes with dual tips. The tips on 15067 have been modified.

I love the sound of my exhaust. So refined and best of all, no drone in the cabin.

Thanks for the idea Cap, I went with the same 4" Magnaflow setup on my '91. Looks like I have the '4th' single tip Tubi...

Ahh I'm interested again:biggrin: Hey how heavy is this thing?

-----------------------------------------------------------
THIS IS THE REAL DEAL..THIS NEW DESIGN IS THE 2ND GROUP BUY..TUBI'S MAKE IT LIKE THAT TO FIX THE FITMENT PROBLEM FROM THE FRIST GROUP BUY. SOUND MUCH BETTER THAN THE FIRST imo...BUT DON'T LOOK AS GOOD...

Good looking out! Thanks bro now go beat up that ebay bidder that keeps jacking up the price..LOL

Mine weighs 31 pounds while a stock exhaust is 44.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Okay not interested again that's just way too much weight:frown: Can't do anything that's not under twenty pounds. Oh well back to buying rare JDM stuff:biggrin:

ceeya32- Yes it will work on a 91

Wingz- You wanted quality, rarity, sound, and performance.....you gotta pay to play....;)

That is one exhaust not too many people have.......so far I know MJ(Dali) and Alex Vizcarra(GruppeMUSA) are the only ones to have it. I would love to get that exhaust if money was no issue.....:biggrin:.....sounds bad ass and loud! It does not use cats so that is one thing to remember also.

ceeya32- Yes it will work on a 91

Wingz- You wanted quality, rarity, sound, and performance.....you gotta pay to play....;)

That is one exhaust not too many people have.......so far I know MJ(Dali) and Alex Vizcarra(GruppeMUSA) are the only ones to have it. I would love to get that exhaust if money was no issue.....:biggrin:.....sounds bad ass and loud! It does not use cats so that is one thing to remember also.

I know the loss of cats and costs have been major determining factors keeping this exhaust from from my car. My exhaust search started after I bought a GruppeM for my M3. All Titanium only eleven pounds and only $1300 bucks shipped. Why for godsake does the one for the NSX cost so much and eliminate the cats:confused: The M3 GruppeM exhaust has so far put all my NSX exhausts to shame:frown: I won't be satisfied until I can match that sound on my NSX! I'm just not sure which to try next..sigh

Back