TSW Nurburgring wheels 17/18

I love these! I can get excellent pricing on these too if you are interested!

Angus,
can you tell me the fitment on these wheels. I was interested in the wedssport SA-67, but they don't come in a decent offset and don't clear BBK.
The good thing about these wheels are the price.

I too, like these alot. I was just looking at them last week.
Would look awesome on an nsx!!

Last edited:
Angus,
can you tell me the fitment on these wheels. I was interested in the wedssport SA-67, but they don't come in a decent offset and don't clear BBK.
The good thing about these wheels are the price.

There are a few choices: these are by memory since tsw's site is not working for me right now (if I'm wrong,I can edit it later, but I think it's pretty close IIRC)

17x7.5 +45 / 18x9.5 +40

17x8 +35 / 18x10.5 +27

18x7.5 +45 / 19x9.5 +41

18x8 +35 / 19x10.5 +27

The +27 rears will only work if (A) your car is quite low and (B) you stretch tires, you could also machine them to a +32 pretty easily.

The +35 fronts are the opposite, if your car is slammed you might rub, you could macine to a +40 though.

The other offsets are very "safe", you will have tons of clearance but will not be "flush"

TSW prices are all the same for 17 regardless of width and finish, 19 regardless of width and finish and so on.

Those on the ebay site seem good. The fronts are on the aggressive side, but you could just machine them down like Angus mentioned.

I would say the best look/drivable combo is the one in your eBay link, but I would get the fronts machined to +38 to +40. I can't comment on the BBK clearance issue though, because that is kind of wheel design specific and BBK specific.

17x8 +35 / 18x9.5 +40

The +35 fronts are the opposite, if your car is slammed you might rub, you could macine to a +40 though.

The other offsets are very "safe", you will have tons of clearance but will not be "flush"

Does anyone know the weights of these wheels??

Angus, PM me your pricing on them please! =)

Last edited:
Those on the ebay site seem good. The fronts are on the aggressive side, but you could just machine them down like Angus mentioned.

I would say the best look/drivable combo is the one in your eBay link, but I would get the fronts machined to +38 to +40. I can't comment on the BBK clearance issue though, because that is kind of wheel design specific and BBK specific.

17x8 +35 / 18x9.5 +40

Angus, PM me your pricing on these wheels. =)

It'll also allow for a spacer in rear if needed to clear BBK.

Angus,
pm me pricing as well. I was told that the 17x8 is 18lbs and 18x9.5 is 21lbs, can you confirm this? thanks.

Angus,
pm me pricing as well. I was told that the 17x8 is 18lbs and 18x9.5 is 21lbs, can you confirm this? thanks.

Yes, that is correct from what I have been told.

Another P40 lookin wheel for cheap, I like it.

VMR has a similar wheel but would require redrilling and their offsets available are off a bit from ideal. They look sick when really concave though.

This how they look on a GTR, I dont know if they would look that good at the front of the NSX with those crappy offsets we have to deal with.
_small.jpg

I stand corrected, they dont have a concave face at all...

The VMR wheels at least have an aggressive rear offset available.
resize.php

I'm considering a set of Enkei PF-01s as well. Price seems to be close to the same as the TSW wheels. .

I was thinking of doing the 17x7.5 +38 and the 18x9.5 +35

What do you think?

pf01-large.jpg

or in Black:
ENK-PF01-BLK.jpg

Last edited:
Do they have VMR wheels that are NSX specific? I have VMR wheels on my M3 and the only thing I don't like is the weight.
Those Enkei looks nice. I like it in gloss black. My favorite wheel right now is the Advan RS or RZ. What is the price on the Enkei?
That GTR looks Hot! love those wheels. Looks like they are clearing BBK on the GTR, wonder if they will on the NSX.

Last edited:
I've been lookin at these as well. But decided to powder coat the ones that came with the car when i got it instead. What do you guys think ? Went around today looking for a shop to mount them, but everyone was closing for the holiday or not willing to try to mount tires on them.

Attachments

• IMAG0118.jpg
    IMAG0118.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 559
Last edited:
I'm considering a set of Enkei PF-01s as well. Price seems to be close to the same as the TSW wheels. .

I was thinking of doing the 17x7.5 +38 and the 18x9.5 +35

What do you think?

pf01-large.jpg

or in Black:
ENK-PF01-BLK.jpg

Did you miss the pics I posed of mine? I got 17x8 and 18x10.5

Did you miss the pics I posed of mine? I got 17x8 and 18x10.5

Angus,

The sizes you have are 45 (front) and 38 (rear) offsets. D you know if they will clear BBK (Brembo Indy's in my case) WITHOUT spacers ?

The PF-01 will probably clear any brakes on the planet - the clearance is HUGE -

Any pics of them installed yet?

I would like to see these pictures as well.

Come on, angus, pull out your camera and take a few shots of these wheels on your car and post them here. I know of several NSX owners who may want to buy these wheels for their car (myself included) and need to see what they look like on an NSX before buying.

Sorry guys, haven't put them on yet, too many projects...

Back