TSW Nurburgring wheels 17/18

I'm about to order these wheels. I'm set on 17/18 but don't know which offsets to get. The width doesn't concern me, so which ever width has the perfect offsets. I don't want to machine them and my car is not lowered.

Which size and offset would be the best or me? I would like them flush also.

And could Angus pm me a price also? And shipping price to 90503. Thanks

I'm about to order these wheels. I'm set on 17/18 but don't know which offsets to get. The width doesn't concern me, so which ever width has the perfect offsets. I don't want to machine them and my car is not lowered.

Which size and offset would be the best or me? I would like them flush also.

And could Angus pm me a price also? And shipping price to 90503. Thanks

If your car is not lowered, then these will be fine but the front will look a little like it's sticking out.
17x8 +35 / 18x9.5 +40
Lowering it will bring the wheel inward for a more flush look because of the NSX suspension geometry.

Your other option is to get the 17x7.5 +45 and try to find and run a 10mm spacer (which isn't as easy as it sounds on the NSX).

I'm considering a set of Enkei PF-01s as well. Price seems to be close to the same as the TSW wheels. .

I was thinking of doing the 17x7.5 +38 and the 18x9.5 +35

What do you think?

pf01-large.jpg

or in Black:
ENK-PF01-BLK.jpg

These look better.

Made with Enkei’s MAT technology. Enkei developed a new manufacturing process to produce the next aluminum wheel generation. The Most Advanced Technology (M.A.T) combines one-piece cast wheel technology with a rim forming technology called spinning process. Using this new technology of casting and rim forming by M.A.T process, is critical to improve drastically the material property and strength of the wheels. Rim-Rolled technology shapes the rim to improve material elongation withoutsacrificing the wheels hardness. Technology features forged processes at a lower cost.

And according to some of the weight that is posted I'm willing to guess that these are under 20lbs for the rear.

http://www.enkei.com/size_chart/PF01.pdf

These look better.

Made with Enkei’s MAT technology. Enkei developed a new manufacturing process to produce the next aluminum wheel generation. The Most Advanced Technology (M.A.T) combines one-piece cast wheel technology with a rim forming technology called spinning process. Using this new technology of casting and rim forming by M.A.T process, is critical to improve drastically the material property and strength of the wheels. Rim-Rolled technology shapes the rim to improve material elongation withoutsacrificing the wheels hardness. Technology features forged processes at a lower cost.

And according to some of the weight that is posted I'm willing to guess that these are under 20lbs for the rear.

http://www.enkei.com/size_chart/PF01.pdf

I like those too and was really close to buying them, until I found out that:
1) There is no NSX sizes in the matte black at this time (you have to get the silver ones and have them refinished)
2) The face of the wheel is the same both front and rear (the rear doesn't have any additional concavity)

The face of the wheel is the same both front and rear (the rear doesn't have any additional concavity)

The TSW nurburgring is even flatter, this is why I have decided against them.

Any pics of them installed yet?

I would like to see these pictures as well.

Come on, angus, pull out your camera and take a few shots of these wheels on your car and post them here. I know of several NSX owners who may want to buy these wheels for their car (myself included) and need to see what they look like on an NSX before buying.

Pics yet?

Anyone know when the black wheels will come in NSX friendly sizes?

Pics yet?

Anyone know when the black wheels will come in NSX friendly sizes?

The best place to call for Black availablility is Enkei themselves.
1-800-327-1887
I was told, that within the next year or so, it's best that you just get the silver and powdercoat them yourself because the NSX sizes are very low priority for them.

This is bboxer's car:
392859664.jpg

392859666.jpg

392859525.jpg

More:
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=825191

What are the sizes and offsets for these wheels on his car?

Seems that a 17x8 with a 45mm offset and an 18x9.5 with a 35mm offset might be best, but Tirerack suggests otherwise.

Back