Trying to decide... NSX or AMC Gremlin

Trying to decide... NSX or AMC Gremlin?

Anyone else a little sick of these threads?

They must be women posting them, because they don't really want your opinion ~ they just want validation of their opinion! :cool:

4771-1973-AMC-Gremlin.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty hot Gremlin you have there.:eek:

I've always thought it was strange to come to the NSX board and ask if they should buy a NSX or a Corvette or what ever.:confused: Do they think people on this board will kick themselves in the butt for having a NSX rather than a Corvette or what ever? I mean most people on this board think very highly of the NSX or they wouldn't own one.

It's like going to some I Love to Eat Red Meat convention and asking about the merits of being a vegetarian.

How much do you want for that Gremlin? Trade for a NSX plus cash?

I think a gremlin would be a good time, but does it have the timeless appeal and solid resale of a pacer?

That Gremlin looks pretty sweet.

Off topic, if you think these threads are boring, spice em' up. Put like a babe of the day thread, car of day, etc. in the off topic section, perhaps. I know on a couple forums, a lot of people get really interested in the Off Topic discussions because you get to really find out about other members beyond their love for the NSX.
Anyone else a little sick of these threads?

+1 If people need to ask to buy an NSX or ......... Just buy the other car. Obviously they don't know much about the NSX. They are comparing apples and oranges.

Maybe you guys can help me... Chicken or Beef? :confused::wink:

I can understand why people post these questions, but they're not going to get very unbiased answers from a bunch of NSX nuts.

Ultimately they'll do what they want to, whether the people on forums agreed with it or not.

Maybe you guys can help me... Chicken or Beef? :confused::wink:

I can understand why people post these questions, but they're not going to get very unbiased answers from a bunch of NSX nuts.

Ultimately they'll do what they want to, whether the people on forums agreed with it or not.

Which goes back to my OP. They must be women. :rolleyes:

LOL :biggrin: Thats a tough one, on the straights maybe the Gremlin but in the twisties..

I know of 4 brothers that are AMC nuts 2 have Gremlins, one has an AMX, and the other a Hornet.

HA, nice! I thought this was another post courtesy of cjrgray.

That Gremlin would probably get as much attention as an NSX. Not necessarily admiration though. It needs a Wayne's World paint job! It's still pretty kick ass. It reminds me of this stealth Geo Metro that once burned my ass at the light some years ago.

On the matter of question in the original post, this is an NSX forum and asking a question about NSX vs. other cars is like asking Obama if you should vote McCain. We are a tad bit biased here. :tongue:

However, questions seeking answers based on user experience should be welcomed. Many of us here have driven enough other cars to give an honest opinion and a fair comparison.

I'd take the Gremlin. :tongue:

I'm with the OP's parody.I bristle at the typical "help me choose between a mini and nsx" thread:rolleyes: It goes down the same way:frown: some of us give quite succinct analysis, and what follows is 2 pages of the op defending the mini:wink:.Then the final blow is his last post .....ok guys I bought a chevy malibu.:mad:

I concur with OP and others . . . if you seriously need a forum full of people you've never met to tell you which car to get, you probably shouldn't be car-shopping. Or, you'd be better off with a Hertz lemon like a Malibu. :rolleyes:

Back