Trueblood Season 2

I may watch Hung looks funny. More excited that Curb Your Enthusiasm is coming back this fall.

:confused:Whats in 3 months

Dexter season 4.

Just watched the new episode (3) of true blood and it keeps getting better and better. haha.. I don't want to spoil it for the people who hasn't seen the new episode so I'm not going to share anything. It sucks they're taking a "breather", next episode is on July 12.

The good news is, Entourage will start on July 12 also.

niM

Last edited:
Your thoughts on who are what the Maryann character?

Okay I went back and watched the previews for next week again and still don't see what gives it away.

I didn't see it in the preview either. However, I just read the episode previews for the remainder of the season and the character in question is still involved in his human capacity... so at a minimum, we know he didn't die.

Your thoughts on who are what the Maryann character?

Actually I had a pretty deep thought about that whole thing. I found it hard to believe that one single person could be God but then after it was said she was Satan I found that easy to believe. I guess it's eaiser to believe in evil than it is to believe in good. Not sure if that was what they were trying to do with that scene but that is how I took it.

I didn't see it in the preview either. However, I just read the episode previews for the remainder of the season and the character in question is still involved in his human capacity... so at a minimum, we know he didn't die.

Thats good. I like Jason. He reminds me of a buddy of mine.

Actually I had a pretty deep thought about that whole thing. I found it hard to believe that one single person could be God but then after it was said she was Satan I found that easy to believe. I guess it's eaiser to believe in evil than it is to believe in good. Not sure if that was what they were trying to do with that scene but that is how I took it.

I don't think she is the devil. I think we will learn of an achilles heel for her at some point. My guess as of now is that the gold dagger she killed that chick with last week can probably kill her too if it is in the hands of the right person.

She certainly has demonic qualities, but she is not Satan IMHO. If she were, she would not be involved with all these ceremonies to sacrafice and to
conjure as she would be the source of evil not requiring the assistance of Satan. The orgy scenes smack of Dante's inferno.

Interesting show. I have watched the Hung show so far and Hung seems kind of lame.

Steven

Thanks! I was trying to remember the exact verbage the waitress was saying to Sam about Maryann.

She certainly has demonic qualities, but she is not Satan IMHO. If she were, she would not be involved with all these ceremonies to sacrafice and to
conjure as she would be the source of evil not requiring the assistance of Satan. The orgy scenes smack of Dante's inferno.

Interesting show. I have watched the Hung show so far and Hung seems kind of lame.

Steven

Hung doesn't have me reeled in yet.

The paint ball stain on his shirt. LAter in the previews the leader has a paint ball stain on his forehead.

In the preview we saw there was no glimpse of Jason. I even replayed it a couple times to be sure. I've talked about this on another board, and other people report the same thing. Some saw what you saw, some didn't.

In the preview we saw there was no glimpse of Jason. I even replayed it a couple times to be sure. I've talked about this on another board, and other people report the same thing. Some saw what you saw, some didn't.

Steveny is correct. I saw that same preview a few minutes after the preview they show right after the show. It did show Jason with the paint ball on his chest i think. So he is still alive.

This show has one cliffhanger after the next.

Back