Top Gear Vid: Civic-R and NSX-R

It's funny how ferari owners pic on the nsx, I have a friend who has a ferari dealer, and a acura dealership. His wife drives a nsx and absolutly loves it ,and when a mutual friend approached him on what car to buy as a weekend track car he recomended that he buy a nsx. lets face it, it's hard to compare the nsx to a 360, the 360 cost twice as much. I would put the nsx against a 355 anyday of the week and have been on the track with 355's. After passing him at gingerman, his excuse was that's because your car is easier to drive . I 'm new to prime, and glad to see everybody here seems to love thier car every bit as much as I do, I have driven my 91 for 7 years and have no plans on ever selling.

Mike

black91nsx said:
It's funny how ferari owners pic on the nsx, I have a friend who has a ferari dealer, and a acura dealership. His wife drives a nsx and absolutly loves it ,and when a mutual friend approached him on what car to buy as a weekend track car he recomended that he buy a nsx. lets face it, it's hard to compare the nsx to a 360, the 360 cost twice as much. I would put the nsx against a 355 anyday of the week and have been on the track with 355's. After passing him at gingerman, his excuse was that's because your car is easier to drive . I 'm new to prime, and glad to see everybody here seems to love thier car every bit as much as I do, I have driven my 91 for 7 years and have no plans on ever selling.

Mike

Haha...that's a good point. Some of my Ferrari-owning friends seem to think that a car (like the NSX) that's easy to extract maximum performance from is "faulty". Go figure. What's great is when you encounter people who are objective when it comes to sports cars and whose opinions aren't coloured by the emblem on the hood.

Remember this "Hammond the Hamsters" praised the NSX-R for it's fast track time in wet weather in different Top Gear video. He might be a "civic-riceboy-luver", but that's not all bad. :D

Cambo said:
Like I said, he loves the Z4 styling...

:eek: I just checked out the Z4 website to see what you were on about... i also just lost total respect for that guy. :D I am not digging this. Perhaps he liked it because to me it resembles the AM 'Vantage' and it's british styling. No thanx. Give me Japanese cars anyday. :)

Attachments

• bmw_z4.jpg
    bmw_z4.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 284
I think the Z4 is one of the most vulgar car designs ever.

Proportionally wrong, pre-dinged doors, overly long bonnet, poxy angles and no flowing lines... It's a disaster.

But thats just me. I'm sure there are people that love it. :rolleyes:

And I work for a BMW dealership!

I absolutly love the styling of the new BMW Z4. It realy stands out of the crowd and looks really realy meen.

and the little hamster from what I know is a rock star and so, he should be able to afford the NSX. Dont get phased out by his comments, ......................................................................................................... On second thought, since I couldnt come up with anything , Do get phased out by his comments, This little rock star is as arogent as my spelling right now. :D

what I cant understaned is that he loved the GT3 ? doesnt the GT3 have all the flaws he mentioned about the NSX-R?

sorry about the spelling, im really hoerbule today

Back