top gear reveals nsx ??

Ummm... I hate to say this but from a sales standpoint you can certainly argue the NSX was a flop.

at least its better than the ZDX:tongue: totoal of 131 units sold last month

I know its kind of off the subject, but with increasing competition in the sports coupe market from toyota/subaru FRS&BRZ, Nissan Z,hyundai, camaro, stanf etc I cant help but wish Honda would bring back the Prelude. I still have my 95 prelude and my only wish from day one was RWD platform.

I have to agree with most of the posts in this thread. After a number of terrific Acura TLs (my daily driver is an /06 TL with 70,000 miles -- one of the most pleasant sedans I have ever owned) I too had the same problem when I needed to replace a car. The current offerings from Honda/Acura no longer speak to me. Happily I solved that problem by finding myself a pristine ultra low mileage /94 NSX a couple of years ago.

Seriously, I sure hope Honda gets back on track with some innovative and well designed offerings. I still want to love Honda. Despite my inability to get over the looks of the current generation TL I must say that the driving dynamics of the TL SH-AWD are pretty impressive. I did a back to back comparo of that car (had one from the dealer for a day while mine was in for service) and a 2011 BMW 535 that one of the guys at my office had as a service loaner. No contest IMHO. The TL just felt better to me than the BMW. Perhaps this is the "Honda Kool-Aid" speaking or the fact that I'm just used to how Hondas drive, but honestly there really wasn't anything the Bimmer did better than the TL and I found the TL more engaging to drive. I want to love the TL again -- come on Honda, just bolt up a mildly updated /04-/08 body to the current generation TL chassis/mechanicals and you'll be in business again-LOL!

Best,
Jeff

Honda should just do a 2 door civic, put some racing stripes and stick a NSX badge on the back and be done with it.

They can then focus fully on producing the boring, uninspiring, hybrid cars they have been for years.

For me, I have stopped waiting and now drive an EVO X, with a GTR on order.

Back