Thinking about it

Re: Agreed

Will do....
Love the picture....

TomCat said:
:-)
If you REALLY decide to sel the GT5...let me know!

Hi Coz:
Your post about the GT5 caught my eye, so I thought I would respond.
This is my first post so I hope it goes through okay. I bought my first NSX#137 a 2003 black about 3 weeks ago. What a great car. Regarding the GT5, I have something that might be of interest to you, it is a 528 hp 370 inch original Ford cleveland aluminnum block and heads. Perfect for a Pantera. Not many of them around. If you have any interest let me know?
To have both of these cars in my garage would be a dream come true.

Joe M.

Hi Joe,
That does sound interesting...
Contact me at [email protected] and I'll send you my phone number.
Thanks...
Coz

QUOTE=137nsx]Hi Coz:
This is my first post so I hope it goes through okay. I bought my first NSX#137 a 2003 black about 3 weeks ago. What a great car. Regarding the GT5, I have something that might be of interest to you, it is a 528 hp 370 inch original Ford cleveland aluminnum block and heads. Perfect for a Pantera. Not many of them around. If you have any interest let me know?

Joe M.[/QUOTE]

Joe,
Lost my mail on my yahoo address and with it your number. Please send it to me again...
Thanks.
Coz

137nsx said:
Hi Coz:

Joe M.

coz
As you can tell I dont spend much time on the web.
My number is 831- 726 -1118.
Look foward to hearing from you.
Joe Mendes.

OK guys, I took the plunge. I bought a 94 NSX with a Comptech supercharger and various other goodies installed. Haven't seen the dyno sheet yet, but been told 400+HP at the rear wheels. 60,000 miles, perfect condition car.
Should be picking it up next Sat, 1/20.

Will post more of the details and pictures after getting it home....
:biggrin:

Last edited:
Back