The Unofficial Vega$ NSX is Moving to SoCal Thread!!

For my set up, it really isn't an option. My EGT would burn those puppies up in a matter of weeks. :smile:

For as little as you drive it I wouldn't worry about that.:wink::tongue:

Cats as well as any legal part for a car is over rated. I'm not gona let the man hold me down lol

New screen name should be E-Ticket NSX now that he will live in the land of Disney.:biggrin:

For you youngsters Google E ticket and Disneyland to find out the meaning.:wink:

Or he could change his name into (more) symbols and become known henceforth as the NSXer formerly known as Vega$ NSX :)

Haha, I'm actually going to petition a name change from Orange County to Las Vegas, just so I won't have to change my screen name. :smile:

Haha, I'm actually going to petition a name change from Orange County to Las Vegas, just so I won't have to change my screen name. :smile:

We would rather you stay in Vegas than have OUR named changed.:tongue:

Well now it's official.:smile:

the myth, the legend, does not exist.

I never left :p...... my legend precedes me, the way my skills precedes Les's; My exhaust has been known to effect people behind me in a small, but measurable amount; I've been known to cure narcolepsy just by showing up to a meet; I am the most interesting nsxer in SoCal. I don't always post, but when I do, it's epic.

Last edited:
I never left :p...... my legend precedes me, the way my skills precedes Les's; My exhaust has been known to effect people behind me in a small, but measurable amount; I've been known to cure narcolepsy just by showing up to a meet; I am the most interesting nsxer in SoCal. I don't always post, but when I do, it's epic.

:rolleyes:

Moderators please delete or move to off topic section.

Move you to the off topic section haha. Don't be upset at my epic post :p

The only epic post from you would be that you FINALLY got your turbo running properly.:wink:

Now back on topic.

There needs to be a large scale welcoming party. Maybe a commemorative "welcome to SoCal" drive...or something?

I don't know about that. He's not that special.:tongue:

I'm trying to get him to come on the Lake Arrowhead drive. Maybe if everyone sends him a PM he'll go.:wink:

It would be nice for him to post on his own thread now that he's here. Yo B, where are you?:confused:

1: my original post was correct. The only thing I've been known to cause is jealousy...... mainly just from you garage addict :p

2: Me and les don't need rooms. We are too busy eating lunch at the beach...... Don't hate junior.

3: Brian, please come out to SoCal. I really want to see your car as everyone says it is just amazing. If you bring your car out we can start a turbo club of NSX'es. Who needs a carb legal supercharger anyways. It SoCal, go big or go home right? At least that's what most of the girls out here are doing hehe.

Last edited:
What's all this topic stealing shenanigans?!? Makes me question if moving was the right call.

So when the freak is my welcoming parade?

Back