The Ultimate Wheels for my NSX

in case many of you have not heard ....with all of our pending orders we are able to lower ours prices.....all wheels starting at 1500.00 each

$12,000.00 on an $80,000.00 car should be realistic (just a law of relativity). This is a 15%. Just look at some kids nowadays with Integras, Hondas, etc. spending thousand of $ on their wheels; perform the math, and voila!

On the other hand, the SC unit now becomes a bargain.

I remember owning a fully-loaded Supra Turbo (low $40K). I took it to the dealer for a prepurchase inspection and I asked how much a turbo repair would be. I was told about $3,000.00; I said "yikes!" The old man said, "Son, this is a $40,000.00 car; if you going to complain over a $3,000.00 turbo bill, you can't afford the car." I did not get offended by his wisdom (or him being a smart-ass).

Those prices aren't bad at all. Just to give you an idea of cost of wheels, our old GT3, we purchased every part to convert it over to an RS. The wheels from Porsche were $2400 for the fronts, and $3600 for the rears! Thats a total of $6000.

The wheels on our GT3R racecar are BBS Centerlock Forged Magnesiums. We tore up two on an off road excursion, costing a mere $2100/each. Michael Shumachers F1 BBS wheels cost Ferrari over $4k each.

Wes

PS: MachSpeed if you get a chance, PM me total prices for a set for an Elise (4X100, ET40 I believe), and a price for a set for possible a VW Beetle RSi. I have no clue the offset, I just know we were running the VW Racing 18X9 wheels all around with a crazy amount of offset.

turbo331is said:
Those prices aren't bad at all. Just to give you an idea of cost of wheels, our old GT3, we purchased every part to convert it over to an RS. The wheels from Porsche were $2400 for the fronts, and $3600 for the rears! Thats a total of $6000.

The wheels on our GT3R racecar are BBS Centerlock Forged Magnesiums. We tore up two on an off road excursion, costing a mere $2100/each. Michael Shumachers F1 BBS wheels cost Ferrari over $4k each.

Wes

PS: MachSpeed if you get a chance, PM me total prices for a set for an Elise (4X100, ET40 I believe), and a price for a set for possible a VW Beetle RSi. I have no clue the offset, I just know we were running the VW Racing 18X9 wheels all around with a crazy amount of offset.
we can build them the way you need them....sizes really dont matter they all take the same amount of time to build......1500.00 the price will go up if the spokes get too crazy but not by much

I sell a lot of BST motorcycle Carbon wheels. They have held up very well on motorcycles, we have been selling them for about 4 years. They are also DOT and JWL approved.
I have asked them in the past about making car wheels, they were only concerned about wheel temps, on the motorcycle wheels they recommend keeping temps below 125 C. The only problems I have ever seen was with the wheels being used with tire warmers that the thromostat failed on and overheated the wheel, it wraped. The reason for the 125 C degree recomendation is it approches the temp at which the wheels (resins) are cured at.
What are recommended temps for these wheels?
By the way the BST motorcycle wheels retail for $3600 a pair.

Blackstone2.jpg

Blackstone4.jpg

very very nice!!!

let me know how to purchase stock in your company :biggrin:

btw when are your cf tires coming out,lol cause you know the tires are gonna wiegh more than the wheels :smile:

please get back to me about dealer inquires

Back