• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

The real NSX-R wing...OGM....Im in love.

Very nice wing fitmet and look amazing!!!
http://www.daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/index_browse_part.cfm?focus=1529

DSC01458.JPG

DSC01455.JPG

DSC01457.JPG

DSC01462.JPG

DSC01464.JPG

Last edited:
Wow, the fit looks really good. I've had a Dreamsportz and a Procar in the past and this looks every bit as good as the Procar fit wise.

Otto

Wow, the fit looks really good. I've had a Dreamsportz and a Procar in the past and this looks every bit as good as the Procar fit wise.

Otto
--------------------------------------------------------
OMG..I kid u NOT this WING are UNREAL..Im so in love with it..This wing give u FEELING! and NO! this fit look right..Procar and DF wing fit good but dose NOT look right. I have those in the pass.just look at the wing leg....

BTW..look even better in person.. I DEAR anyone to pove me wrong..

Last edited:
Dude, I don't know what you're looking at but judging from the pictures you posted, the fitment is absolutely, totally off, and the extension on each of two ends - the shape is all wrong. Did you made a deal with Dali or some thing to praise that wing for them? I don't care how cheap the wing is, if it doesn't fit, it doesn't deserve to be on the NSX!!! In fact, I bet you the seibon wing fits better and is in CF with LED for the same price.

DF wing!!! I own this one and I wouldn't go as far as call it perfect!!! And THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST ONE!!!
13449DF_Spoiler.jpg

Go get you eyes checked!!!:biggrin: :eek: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
DSC014641.JPG

DSC014621.JPG

DSC014571.JPG

DSC014551.JPG

DSC01460.JPG

Last edited:
Did you made a deal with Dali or some thing to praise that wing for them? I don't care how cheap the wing is, if it doesn't fit, it doesn't deserve to be on the NSX!!! In fact, I bet you the seibon wing fits better and is in CF with LED for the same price.

I was wondering the same thing. I thought I saw a post about the Seibon non LED light, then one LED version, then this one. Maybe he has three NSX's :biggrin: :cool:

I'd say if you like it get it. I personally like the exposed weave CF. Can't be bothered with the painting and worring about the cracking and chipping of the spoiler later on.

I think the trunk lid isn't closed all the way.

Otto

I 2nd that... trunk lid is open... I guess as far as the replica stuff goes doesn't look to bad, guess we'll see after its been prep'ed & painted. I got one of the Seibon's replica's can't go wrong for the price compared to the DF wing which seems to be top notch in my book you get what you pay for. Guess if you want the 'real' thing buy one from Honda Japan... LOL :wink:

P.S Zero-Cool... how many wings do you have man? LOL

-
Dude, I don't know what you're looking at but judging from the pictures you posted, the fitment is absolutely, totally off, and the extension on each of two ends - the shape is all wrong. Did you made a deal with Dali or some thing to praise that wing for them? I don't care how cheap the wing is, if it doesn't fit, it doesn't deserve to be on the NSX!!! In fact, I bet you the seibon wing fits better and is in CF with LED for the same price.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vance, don't even go there..dude! I know u..I've been on prime much much longer than u have...doing that time I have NAVER make a SINGLE Penny of anyone..ask Erick ur buddy!!!....u have no idea what the hell are u points at...this is the BEST fitment wing out there.(also this is a fiber class need to be finish and paint)..I just points out what I like and buy...not only I like this one I also like the Seibon one as well with brakelight its still have the same gap as taitec have)..but its a copy of the taitec R-wing...I know how all the NSX-R wing come to play.. U don't have to buy it..this is just my opinion on the wing..

Last edited:
I 2nd that... trunk lid is open... I guess as far as the replica stuff goes doesn't look to bad, guess we'll see after its been prep'ed & painted. I got one of the Seibon's replica's can't go wrong for the price compared to the DF wing which seems to be top notch in my book you get what you pay for. Guess if you want the 'real' thing buy one from Honda Japan... LOL :wink:

P.S Zero-Cool... how many wings do you have man? LOL
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I have 3...
DF
Seibon
dali( best fitment)

Go get you eyes checked!!!:biggrin: :eek: :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
---------------------------------------------------------------
WTF..are u saying....how many kind of NSX-R wing had u owned and brand Vance?..let me tell U ONE!!! UNO..

where I had owned: 4 DownForce, 1 Taitec, 2 dreamsport, Procar wing (was on my car for 1 week) 1 Saibon, and now 1 Dali..base on that Dali is the best fiting wing of them all ..I know Cantrell made NSX-R wing too..but I think its a copy of Procar..not sure...

I just post what I see cool and cheap buy it or not is not my problem..if u have lots money to buy high end stuffs hey power to U BRO. As much as I like my NSX I have a family to feed...So don't go and posted that I've made deal with Dali..BS dude! ask ur buddy Erick friend Dan , Hoa they know who I am....

Just as in the pass ppls said Ive made deal with DOWNFORCE..OMG..when I said the same thing about their products..when I made the first post here.....the AIS...at time u don't even know what PRIME is...Vance

Last edited:
---------------------------------------------------------------
WTF..are u saying....how many kind of NSX-R wing have u owned and brand Vance?..let me tell U ONE!!! UNO..

where I had owned: 4 DownForce, 1 Taitec, 2 dreamsport, Procar wing (was on my car for 1 week) 1 Saibon, and now 1 Dali..base on that Dali is the best fiting wing of them all ..I know Cantrell made NSX-R wing too..but I think its a copy of Procar..not sure...ask ur buddy Erick have all those...U NUB...

Don't get out bend out of shape, I'm just making my judgement by the pictures you posted, and I point out the area were I questioned. This wing has the worse finishing job of any NSX-R wing I have ever seen.

BTW, why would you have four DF wing in the past? They have two modes and the shape of the wing does not change each time they pump one out.

If you truly think the Dali version is the best, good for you!!! Different stroke for different folks. BUT DON'T YOU DARE POST THE THREAD WITH THE TITLE "The real NSX-R wing" because you don't know what the real deal look like. Yes, I seen the real deal!!! The closest replica to the real deal is the Procar version, but the LED is altered, and the DF version is the best over because their LED made it very similar.

I would like to think if there is a "perfect" replica made, no additional body work is required.

BTW, weren't you the one who made a really bad comment on the Procar wing last year? Let me see if I can find that post!!!

I have to agree with Vance on this, that looks pretty bad. Whatever the knockoff CF one that came on my car when I bought it was a much better fitment then that. I do not mean to offend, but I saw the same points when I looked at your pics.

However, maybe the senses get turned up when someone hypes up the fitment SOO much..:wink:

Vance, have u ever seen a real one?..I have a few years back at Autowave meet Chris (SOS) was there , I still have my 91 with tubi's ..I though I was a ballar til this guy show up in a siliver NSX with Gruppe M Supercharger , and JDM NSX-R wing I ask him how much he said 5500K..I say wow...oh! I also remember his GF is SO HOT too hehe! Erick was there ask him see if he remember....

Last edited:
I have to agree with Vance on this, that looks pretty bad. Whatever the knockoff CF one that came on my car when I bought it was a much better fitment then that. I do not mean to offend, but I saw the same points when I looked at your pics.

------------------------------------------
OMG! there is NO gap that due do my trunk is OPEN...here some pics I just took.. Kinda dark but u will see NO gap. For those of u who have a NSX-R wing u will know that there no gap. Go and look at your u will see..

DSC01468.JPG

DSC01469.JPG

DSC01472.JPG

DSC01471.JPG

Whatever! Birds of a feather flock together. Dali's supporter. Go figure.

Whatever! Birds of a feather flock together. Dali's supporter. Go figure.

-----------------------------------------
Im not here to supporter anyone..I just saw and buy a good product and post here...from ur post, I see u have naver owned one this wing...so I can't understand ur comment?

Here is a expample of Procar wing I took, this pic was taking long time ago...im sure their wing are not like that anymore..
Procar 1600 Wing
11473procar.jpg

Dali 400 wing
DSC01466.JPG

How many of these threads have we had,one of which ,the downforce vs procar thread did generate some usefulness,but this,"the real nsx-r wing"? I'll reserve judgment till someone like pbassjoe critiques those pics:wink: He of course is probably too much a gentleman to post...Why don't we start a better thread like best fitting condom in the world:biggrin:

Back