• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

The real NSX-R wing...OGM....Im in love.

See what happens when you start doing mods on your car...:biggrin:

------------------------------------------
OMG!
DSC01472.JPG

That is one evil fitting wing and IMO has no place on an NSX!

Having stood next to the real NA2 NSX-R only a few weeks ago, it must have been some time since you saw a well fitted wing. Be assured, the wing in these photos is a long way from words like good or quality and it is definately not real! ITs not even a good replica of the OEM item.

Enjoy your spoiler, if its the first one you've made :wink: then congrats on your handy work. If you paid for it then I guess it wasnt a lot.

Last edited:
Sorry, but I've got to say you two sound like women fighting over why their makeup is not on straight.
Plus, I've seen many remarks and posts from the same people, such as this from you two and the text used is just absolutely horrid. The two of you sound/look all distressed, with the way you write when you make these comments and replies.
I've notice that people here have changed to, "who's got the best and my shit is better than yours". Honestly, that is what I loved about the Prime members that I hang out with, they did not down or give notion that their shit did not stink. I'm not knocking the replies that clearly shows direct comments wanted when asked for.

Sorry Zero Cool. MJ does not own a real deal, he told me that him self just late last year. So when he had this wing knock-offed in Tijuana, it is most likely a cheap knock off of either Procar's first generation wing or Cantrell wing (which is also basically Procar Knock off). BTW. MJ does own the very first prototype Procar Wing.

However, I'm not here to bash on Daliracing becaues I actually enjoy doing business with MJ. He does have some really cool products and I have some of them in my NSX!!!

I can see the value of this wing ($400.00) when some 1996 Pontiac Sunfire owners is ready to stepped up to a 250k miles $7000 salvaged titled NSX, and want to built a special Ed Compton Type Retard, but the way you present this wing (which is very poorly made) - as an OEM replica, that is not only a lie, but flat out stupid. The pictures tells every thing, if by your standard, this wing is truly perfect, I would love to see what your NSX looks like in person:rolleyes: :biggrin:

Yeah, if this is your product and you're selling through Daliracing, shame on your for disparaging/bashing DF/Procar wings for trying to gain an upper hand!!!

Peace out!!!

reading some of the comments. some of you guys need to read the entire thread.

some were commenting about how if he made it? it was a decent effort? others were quoting pictures reguarding the fitment even after people/himself mentioned the trunk was open (even tho you can see that).

that being said. i dont see what you are getting worked up on. it doesnt look that great...

Back