The NSX Regret thread

I was tracking before you even had a sportscar...

Learning the most important thing is "both feet in" before you go agricultural is not exactly "tracking".

Now stop ruining my thread with your nonsense or else I will come to your home track and spank you like a little school girl.

Learning the most important thing is "both feet in" before you go agricultural is not exactly "tracking".

Now stop ruining my thread with your nonsense or else I will come to your home track and spank you like a little school girl.

LOL Anytime chief! I'm not the little school your used to dealing with:wink:

Notice fellow threaders he doesn't deny thing from my last post :tongue:

You. Me. Watkins Glen. Next July, High noon. Bring your diapers.

And change your avatar too, it makes me ill everytime I see it.

You. Me. Watkins Glen. Next July, High noon. Bring your diapers.

And change your avatar too, it makes me ill everytime I see it.

Uh did you not just write YOU were coming to MY home track:rolleyes: Waterford Hills FOOL! Let me know when you coming:biggrin:

Uh did you not just write YOU were coming to MY home track:rolleyes: Waterford Hills FOOL! Let me know when you coming:biggrin:

I didn't realize your home track was a glorified go-kart track. My driveway is longer. Man up. WGI. Let's settle the score... PUNK...

celebrities-clint-eastwood-455227.jpg

Last edited:
......or why don't we all meet at a fresh track at xpo 2012 and test your track learning/driving skills:cool:

I didn't realize your home track was a glorified go-kart track. My driveway is longer. Man up. WGI. Let's settle the score... PUNK...

celebrities-clint-eastwood-455227.jpg

What's the matter sissy no long straight for that supercharger:biggrin: Your words not mine you would come to my home track. Be a man.

......or why don't we all meet at a fresh track at xpo 2012 and test your track learning/driving skills:cool:

I'm fine with that Doc, but miss LBBP 2011 is already shitting bricks...

I'm fine with that Doc, but miss LBBP 2011 is already shitting bricks...

No the one talking trash is the one who's trying to weasel out of his "supposed threat" of meeting someone on their home track:rolleyes:

No the one talking trash is the one who's trying to weasel out of his "supposed threat" of meeting someone on their home track:rolleyes:

I didn't know your home track was a curvy driveway.

I didn't know your home track was a curvy driveway.

That's ok I knew you were a girly man and full of fluff:rolleyes:

What he's scared of kids. 13 turns of SCCA goodness! I've seen plenty of jack offs in Z06's and 911 TT's crash here so I look forward to watching you either go into the pond of leave that Volvo shape of gray on the big wall.

Attachments

• 794px-Waterford_Hills_Road_Racing_Track.svg.jpg
    794px-Waterford_Hills_Road_Racing_Track.svg.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 168
I know this one is going to be a strange thread, but I think it may actually help a lot of people from making the same mistakes.

Please post about things you have done regarding your NSX that in retrospect, were mistakes. That way others will think twice. It can be anything from a mod you didn't like, to selling something you should have kept, to a place you parked, etc.

We always talk about things we like, but what things do you regret?

I will start, I'd like to hear from others:

I became friends with LBBP owners. It was a mistake.

Fixed it for ya:wink:

2.5 miles in length with 15 turns and several significant elevation changes should do the trick, right?

Yes fine by me. But this thread is really getting derailed now and all because of wingZ who screws up every thread he posts on. I'm just going to drop the subject here and let him have more alone time with his ugly-colored car.

Yes fine by me. But this thread is really getting derailed now and all because of wingZ who screws up every thread he posts on. I'm just going to drop the subject here and let him have more alone time with his ugly-colored car.

So mature:rolleyes: I made one comment and you went nuts. Future lesson don't let it be so easy to push your buttons. You did this to plenty of my threads so payback :biggrin:

So mature:rolleyes: I made one comment and you went nuts. Future lesson don't let it be so easy to push your buttons. You did this to plenty of my threads so payback :biggrin:

Hey if you and I can get a third guy we can do a proper American version of Top Gear. I'll play Tanner (since I can drive) and you can play the dumb chubbier guy who shows up with Pontiac Trans-Ams. We just need a short guy now. Maybe LarryB.

Hey if you and I can get a third guy we can do a proper American version of Top Gear. I'll play Tanner (since I can drive) and you can play the dumb chubbier guy who shows up with Pontiac Trans-Ams. We just need a short guy now. Maybe LarryB.

Never seen it but I'm actually Tanner than you so you be the TA guy. I hope LarryB kicks your azz for that comment lol

I regret

- not having looked out for more NSXs available on the market when I bought mine
- not having started DIY only on the car earlier (started 2006)
- choosing the wrong painter (two times)
- going with the Eibach/Bilstein-setup
- not having a closed garage in the early years (1x fender-bender)
- nearly have crashed it in the early years
- not having tracked it once
- not have being able to join NSXPO
- not have being able to join NSX FIESTA
- not having picked-up this girl with those bedroom-eyes :)

But all this is compensated by the last 10 years of ownership...and still going. :wink:

Back