The Northeast invades Arizona - NSXPO photos

The first of the Northeast contingent arrived in Arizona early for NSXPO and started out by visiting the Grand Canyon. Although our chartered plane trip through the Canyon was cancelled by high winds today, we still had a great time touring the area on the ground. We also had an unexpected visitor at sunrise this morning when I heard a voice call my name and realized that Lud was standing next to me. Tomorrow we have a jeep tour through Sedona and then head back to the host hotel for the start of NSXPO 2005.

http://RSO.smugmug.com/gallery/859821/1/38762073

As always, more photos to follow.

38736000-L.jpg

38736184-L.jpg

38736824-L.jpg

38736092-L.jpg

38736243-L.jpg

38736014-L.jpg

38735989-L.jpg

Last edited:
Incredible pics Bob! Makes me want to head up to the Grand Canyon again. Now, I'm sure that you all hiked down to the bottom and back again right? :tongue: :rolleyes: Imagine actually running into Lud all the way in Arizona at the Grand Canyon.

Enjoy Sedona tomorrow (today actually) and we'll see you down in Phoenix on Thursday. Looking forward to some spectacular pics of Sedona. :smile:

Thanks for the kind words. Absolutely incredible sight to see - we were amazed that we never tired of pulling over and checking out the Canyon from different vantage points as it changes so much over the course of the day with the lighting and weather.

Here are a few more "teasers" for those who do not have the time to browse the larger gallery link.

38764276-L.jpg

38764286-L.jpg

38764296-L.jpg

38764302-L.jpg

38764289-L.jpg

38764298-L.jpg

38764307-L.jpg

38764336-L.jpg

38764346-L.jpg

38764388-L.jpg

38736829-L.jpg

38762126-L.jpg

Bob, those pictures are awesome!!!!! Sure wish that I could have made the trip this year, but with the things that have been going on back here in my life, if I was there, I'd already be back here!!!!! Keep the pictures coming, at least I can see what I'm missing!!!!!! Regards to everyone!!!! :smile:

Hey guys...I arrived at the *ahem* Grand Canyon today. Here are my first pics: :D

Attachments

• nsxprime-Facing the canyon.jpg
    nsxprime-Facing the canyon.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 310
  • nsxrpime-arrives at the Grand Canyon-alt.jpg
    nsxrpime-arrives at the Grand Canyon-alt.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
beautiful country!!! great to see you all havin' fun.
kiss every nsx for me..... :smile:

save some stuff for me to do.... Im leaving in a couple hours :wink:

omg!!!!!!!!!!!! i so didnt pay attention to dates..... i was ALMOST in phoenix all this week for a business trip, but wasn't really interested in going so others have been there since sunday in my place.... crap....... asleep at the wheel again.

Honest show of hands...who didn't realize that the images I posted of the NSX at the Grand Canyon are from Gran Turismo 4's Photo Mode? :eek:

I got home late last night...I'm transferring my REAL photos from my memory cards right now and will post them in another thread. I did get to the Grand Canyon (on Monday), but I didn't drive my NSX there.

i thought the first photo was real with the nsx photoshopped in, the nsx was obviously rendered, but i didnt figure the whole picture for a render. the second one i really didnt look at long enough other than to wonder how the nsx got up there.

Awesome pics! Just like being there again.

Check out my avitar... my trip to the GC 2 years ago.

:)

Back