• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The "I just registered for NSXPO 2005" thread

Im In! :biggrin:

Each of the past couple of years, I've posted a list of NSXprime usernames who are registered, with topic titles like...

Meet NSXprime Members at NSXPO 2004!
Meet NSXprime Members at NSXPO 2003!

I'll do this again next weekend, after the early bird deadline (because we always get the bulk of the registrations within the last few days before the deadline) and will update it periodically after that.

So there's no need for each person to post here...

NsXMas said:
Thanks Ken. I just wanted to remind all that the deadline for early bird is approaching, and extra incentive to register and note it here. :)
Thanks! The early bird discount is significant and worth taking advantage of.

Here are a couple more registration tips for our NSXprime friends:

1. If you're not sure whether you can make it, sign up now at the early bird discount rates! If your plans change in the next three weeks, you can request a full refund before September 16 with no penalty.

2. If you're considering participating in the track event, the sooner you sign up, the better. This year's capacity for the track event is extremely limited, and applications are accepted first come, first served.

Just signed up. Although I had the car for the last 2 years, but due to scheduling conflicts, I couldn't attend the previous XPOs. This will be the first time for me, quite excited.

NeoNSX said:
<FONT SIZE=1>I can't believe I'm actually typing this but....</FONT>

<FONT SIZE=+1>... I AM DOWN FOR NSXPO!!!!!!!!!!!!</FONT> :cool: :D :D

That's great!! :cool: We're privileged to host Neo for his first NSXPO ever! It should be a great time, especially with a couple of Aussies making the trip over.

I'm in!

This will be my first NSXPO and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone, and getting some serious track time!

All I have to do now is work out my hotel woes, but that is a topic for another thread :smile:

Steve

My wife can't make it with me so my Dad and I are going. Thought it would be a great bonding experience for the two of us. Look forward to meeting all of you and having a great time in AZ.

just registered, can't wait to meet all my fellow nsx'rs :biggrin:

Back