The definition of insanity!

:eek: WTF! Wonder if he has ever been down? A good bone crusher would probably add some sanity to that commute. Things started to get real interesting after ~4 minutes in.

I would buy a life insurance policy for him and name myself as the beneficiary and pay the premiums. That would be a sure thing! Seriously, that guy is just stupid. I have seen a lot of those guys end up as road grease.

Saw that a few weeks back and got sick to my stomach.

Couple of guys used to do this type of thing in Tulsa...on the freeway. Until one got his head stuck in the back of a semi-truck at over 150mph.

These kind of people have a way of weeding themselves out of the general population.

Exactly...I am invincible...until I die...

I actually feel slightly nauseous from the clip!

I had forgotten that Moscow/Russia is LHD. For some reason, I had assumed RHD.

What stood out to me foremost: how civilized the rest of the drivers were (as-in no errant lane-changers) in otherwise frustrating dense traffic conditions! I'd have thought there would be a lot more impatient & anxsy drivers creeping into other lanes, etc.

Last edited:
That was a pretty wild video. There was times I was like "oh sh!t hes going to clip that car or truck." My friends does stuff like this. Im not sure how hes still alive. Hes had a few wrecks but always walks away. I bet the guy in this video is never ever late for work.

One open door, one oncoming vehicle too far to the left and....

Amazing reaction and ability though.

Exactly what I was thinking. I really thought he had run out of luck when he passed the tractor trailer merging left.

No props here about RT, etc. though. Seemingly endless series of poor decisions by the world's luckiest guy.

Back